The forum is in read only mode.

Whats going on?

• MrR0ket0
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1322 by MrR0ket0
Whats going on? was created by MrR0ket0
Hello gents,

its sad that this has brought me to the forums but since i got advised to ill do it.
Today i was playing on your PR server and opened a squad named "GER INF MIC". Alot of NON German speakers joined and i kept kicking them until i had to lock my squad. I got warned to not lock my squad so i did and renamend my squad to "DEUTSCH INF" (German Inf). I got warned but admin and to read the rules (probably he was refering to eng speak squads only) and i did read the rules. check please this:

HEAVY ASSETS:

English is the primary language for this server, you must speak English to use heavy assets.

This is a specific rule for Heavy assets and it says that english is the primary language on the server but it doesnt says i cannot open a " German talk only squad" and i guess as long i can communicate with all others on the server in english this shouldnt been an issue. Netherless the admin <00>Ev0x told me to check the rules and the rules are clear about this. Its sad to come in here and to reassure that i wasnt doing anything wrong (Even worse i didnt want it to mantion it but i have to i guess, Ev0x kept joining my squad and i kicked him he rejoined and so on ... pretty imature behavior from an serveradmin)
I know i have nothing to say here but that just made me angry iam sry guys please change this (add a rule for it or be more specific) and please talk to your admin so they EXACTLY know the server rules ...
More
8 years 4 months ago #1323 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Whats going on?
This is interesting, I have seen on a lot of servers that each have a primary Language. I being an English speaker Play on most of the Servers. Had some good games on the Russian pro server and the Asian ones even though I don't understand a word they are saying. Things I would not do is open my own squad and kick Russian or Asian speaking players out as it is a quick way to be looking for a new server to play on.
I guess my point is this Squad slots are limited and everyone should be catered for if you kept getting English speakers then there was probably not enough Germans on the server to create a complete squad or they where just not interested.
These servers are international and you will have many languages on them its probably is not the first or the last you will experience this and I am sorry that it offends you so.
There can always be a new rule set in place but the problem with that is all the debates and issues that will follow will create constant headaches as well as limit good ol game play. I am sure the Guys here at =HOG= don't really want to limit their gaming experience to only English speaking language as there are guys from all over the world that play here.
So in conclusion I say have patience and enjoy the game in what ever language you prefer even more so if it is not your vernacular. As in anything international Patience is required.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1324 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Whats going on?
ok, so the rule is english only for heavy assests, it is this way so that non english speaking people dont in essence remove the cas from the entire team as the other squads wouldnt be able to com with that asset and get help from it.

You can have non asset non english speaking in a squad. It is allowed as we are an international game and server. However, english is the primary language.

we will go over this with the admins.

In the future though, dont kick an admin out of the squad when they are trying to talk with you, that is the immature part.

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • MrR0ket0
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1325 by MrR0ket0
Replied by MrR0ket0 on topic Whats going on?
Thanks for your reply i wasnt really kicking him out of the squad because he tried to talk to me it felt like more to me he was trolling, that was also a reason why i posted this, If i misunderstood this iam very sorry about it but if not you might aswell talk to him about it. Regardless now i know whats going on and if somehow possible give us (players) a clear define rule about squad languages on your server so we wont run into this issue anymore!
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1326 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Whats going on?
First of all hello.
So you created the squad GER and was the only squad able to join then. The little time I was inside I heard you are complaining and insulting because people would join your squad, but were people who did not speak German but they spoke English. then I was kicked your squad and returned to join to tell you that was going to be AFK for admin work. kicking again and so. Then your squad closes and will send a warning ...
I wanted to join not to bother, I just wanted to talk to you but i got kicked.
You were very upset when people would join your squad, but you kept your attitude kicking everyone who joined and did not speak German.
Your squad was 3 people, with full server is inevitable that someone wants to join your squad.

I know the rules.

• Respect all players and play as a team.
• Do not lock infantry squads.

PS: My nick is Evox

nothing more to say.

greetings my friend

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Evox.
  • MrR0ket0
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1328 by MrR0ket0
Replied by MrR0ket0 on topic Whats going on?
Hi evox and thx for you reply,

well i read your post and i have to say iam astounded as you leave out facts that has happeden to your own favor.
First if all i was not complaining or insulting anyone who joined my squad (in matter of fact i remember i had a discussion with someone trying to tell him i want only german speaker ins my squad). You say i were upset and kicking everyone who joined my squad for not talking german, well thats kinda true and not even against the rules (i have been kicked out of squads not even for a REASON,just because) and now you turn this whole story different as it happened, well i understand but its kinda sad and supports my first impression of you. anyways i guess this is done and closed anyway

p.s. my squad was NOT the only one that you could join if i remember correctly i was the 6 or 7th squad + there were some other infs squad NON filled so please stick with the truth mate in your own interesst
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by MrR0ket0.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds