The forum is in read only mode.

Report Admin 6:00 PM 13/08/2019 on Kashan

• Merc
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #25404 by Merc
13/08 was banned on map Kashan Desert by one of the admins for no reason.

There is a topic about it in 'appeals': www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...kashan?start=6#25402

At the beginning of the round, I reported Teamkillers twice, both times the reports was valid and reasonable (teamkills for the kit at the firebase and TK for sitting in a TOW).

Video of one of the teamkills:

And then I got a ban, as "=HOG= __Super_6__5_" in the topic said, for "false reported something" :angry:

So, we have an obviously biased attitude of the administrator and abuse of authority.

I require the main admins to assess the situation and punish the responsible admin.
Also require the nick of the admin that issued a ban.

---
URL of the demo for download:
br.hogclangaming.com/pr1/auto_2019_08_13_18_26_41.bf2demo
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Merc.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 7 months ago #25410 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Report Admin 6:00 PM 13/08/2019 on Kashan
will look into this later this evening, i see one report in the video. where is the other one?
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #25426 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Replied by PVT_AbuHajaar on topic Report Admin 6:00 PM 13/08/2019 on Kashan
"At the beginning of the round, I reported Teamkillers twice, both times the reports was valid and reasonable (teamkills for the kit at the firebase and TK for sitting in a TOW)."

You were TeamKilled by me after several warnings to get out of the TOW because you were obstructing my squad, I explained to you nicely that we've built the TOW and one of my squad members has to sit on it so we could communicate between each other, but you had to be a smart ass russian and respond with "Fuck off" so I TK'd you, then you reported me for "Stealing your kit" which is why you got banned by Witek for false reporting, stop trying to spin things off in your favor.
I know that teamkill wasn't the best solution but after I asked him nicely to get out, he took a shot with the TOW and missed an easy shot and then I decided as a Squad Leader the best chances for my squad to survive was removing you in any means out of the asset.
For Witek's part he has to leave his own answer and explanation, I myself think it was a bit over reacted but well deserved.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by PVT_AbuHajaar.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25428 by Evox
TOW are not claimable , if a player jump into it , bad for you , but you not allowed to tk him. The ban its not ok for my part.

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25430 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Replied by PVT_AbuHajaar on topic Report Admin 6:00 PM 13/08/2019 on Kashan
As I said, I don't think what I did was right, but it was necessary, I had a superfob near the bunkers which meant I had a lot of attraction on it, and having a incompetent TOW User (which isn't even from my squad and didn't help build it) would result into my squad getting steamrolled because of one guy.
  • Merc
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 7 months ago #25436 by Merc
Other TK is in the Demo, of course.
You can download it, the incident is in the early minutes of a round.

So, we have 2 TK's
Reasonable report.
And I'm in the ban? Nice.

To my mind, there is a violation from the admin. And there can be no two opinions.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds