• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4026 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
New Jevski fan, lol was created by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Chuck Norris

"jevsky needs to be removed from hog,... actually from PR.. worst admin ever! , banned everyone for the most stupid things. if you want to run a server , teach the new people ,who join the game , not banned them. and the people who is being playing for years , and have experience ,we call the veterans, do not banned them , because they play better then you jevsky lol , plus those veterans are teaching the new ones. if he continue being they way it is, hog will lose the rights . and HOG WILL BE CLOSED DOWN LOL.

i wish i have the list the people who banned. and i do not know if the developers of pr can make some PROJECT REALITY RECORDS ,for example best squad , best squad leader , best commander, etc... that will be very competitive , and makes more people to join the game."

I guess he does not like his ban
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
8 years 1 month ago #4027 by =HOG= xambone
Replied by =HOG= xambone on topic New Jevski fan, lol
seems Jevski has alot of fans on the forums.
More
8 years 1 month ago #4030 by Phoenx
Replied by Phoenx on topic New Jevski fan, lol
so many fans.
More
8 years 1 month ago #4031 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic New Jevski fan, lol
Hahaha
Jevski Jevski Jevski Jevski !!!

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
More
8 years 1 month ago #4033 by Phoenx
Replied by Phoenx on topic New Jevski fan, lol
I don't think that there is a more memorable or notable person on PR. I think everywhere I go people talk about his admin abilities being simply top notch.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4036 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic New Jevski fan, lol
You mean this guy with the mood swings? one day we are the best, the next we are assholes.... ;)

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba...-appeal?limitstart=0

Or how about this one, also from the realitymod forum

An admin named Jevski is "trap" banning players on the hog server recently.

I don't think its right to run a server this way, it is wrong and against the Rdev Policy.

Example : A player gets Perma Banned for spamming music in mumble. Maybe a few days later Jevski will remove the Ban and wait for that certain player to show up.

They join the server thinking the ban cleared, But the admin jevski removed the ban to trap this player in a ban Evasion situation. This is to perma ban for a better reason than mic spam, thus trapping the player in ban evasion and banning them for a reason that would help jevskis reputation.

I believe this is due to Jevski having too many bans for mic spam so now he is attempting to change those to better his admin reputation. He is known as an asshole admin (google his name) and now he's trying to reverse this and it is just wrong.

What is worse when the player appeals on the website jev ski lies and says the ban list glitched and you were unbanned wrongly. (For proof check Hog forums ban section.)

This is how jev ski is trapping and banning people on the hog server lately, I think an R-Dev should step in and remove jevskis admin rights or shut the server down.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds