The forum is in read only mode.

Saddam Horrible way of adminning

• Kato Megumi
  • Kato Megumi's Avatar Topic Author
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #35619 by Kato Megumi
Saddam Horrible way of adminning was created by Kato Megumi
Hello, KatoMegumi/Tazuki here, as you know, i'm here because i got another ban for "All Chat spamming", but you want to know something funny? there's a lot of people talking in all-chat too when we put out the chat in all-chat.

The problem with Saddam is he's an inpatient, "All-Mighty Powerful" guy, and an Abuser of power. He's pretty well known in the community to bash anyone and banish them to the ban lands if they disagree or have a different opinion than him, i know this would not result in you guys removing him from the admin team because he's a "HOG Close Friends", because i know most of the =Merk= admins got removed from the admin team (no problem with that, most of =Merk= guys are chill and fun), but Saddam is not removed even tho he's well known to abuse his power like a 15 year old GMOD admin because he's "Close Friends" with you guys, honestly this is why most people starting to hate HOG, even the founder of RM (Reality Mod), you are known as a notorious server with a lot of admin abuse history (even tho it's starting to die down a bit).

So let's talk about Saddam's behaviour, first of all, if a player chat in All-Chat because they disagree or have another opinion at him, he instantly kick them for chatting in all chat (First kick), but the problem is, if other people talk in all-chat, he's gonna ignore them because they're not disagreeing with him. After the first kick, when we complain even with 1 letter or 1 word, he instantly TEMPBAN us either for 3 hours or 24 hours (i got banned for 24H even tho it should be 3H, hell usually 2 time All-Chat warn should not warrant a TEMPBAN, only a kick), so you probably know how that play out. Second of all, the rigging of mapvotes, sometimes Saddam is only the admin on in the server and the only one available to put votes, no problem with that even tho sometimes he's gonna put something like this ( 1. I N S U R G E N C Y 2. ASS), i have no problem with something like that, but the problem is when he's on when other admins is on too, he always claiming the mapvote with voting early, like very early and do the (1. Ins 2. Aas, still no problem, but you see how he's not trying to blow up the mapvote with big letters when other admins is around), i have some problem with that but not a big one, the problem is, even when AAS wins, he's gonna either put small maps that we've already played like 3-4 maps ago, put maps that is not suitable for full servers (i.e Asad Khal, Gaza AAS, or even something like Ghost Train), or put Insurgency maps in AAS layout just for the funsies, a lot of people already complained about his behaviour but the Head Admins will just shove it aside and put a blind eye to the situation, i even heard some admins hate Saddam because his behaviour, but won't speak out because they're afraid, this is the sad situation of the admin team and power in HOG, a lot of people leaving PR because of YOU! not doing anything in power to remove the bad apples, i think that's all for now.

And a personal not from me to Saddam, get a job, get a life, be a better person over all, i'm not insulting you, but have a better patience and attitude towards the community that has given you power, not abuse them like a dictator, i love playing with you and you're a chill guy over all, but your attitude towards having power and adminning is taking a toll to the community, some people are even afraid to voice their frustrations in chat when you are around, that's the environment that you created.

Btw, i'm not gonna appeal my ban, it's 24h anyway and in no way i'm gonna do what saddam wanted and bow down to him like a dog.

P.s Editing this to add some more context, He always use the rules as a legal basis to do his abusing, as you can see above, i know you guys have a rule around all-chat spamming, but we're not spamming, we just want to have a civil conversation with saddam, but instant kick and ban, even tho there are other people that are talking in all-chat more than us, really show you how saddam use his power.

YKWIM
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kato Megumi. Reason: Adding context
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheeri0, Sad boy
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 7 months ago #35621 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Saddam Horrible way of adminning
You don't dictate what punishments should or shouldn't be. We don't have set punishments for rule violations, it's mostly based on admin discretion. Also, if I was him I'd give you another 24 hours for bitching about mapvotes. Players like you are partly the reason we got rid of them in the first place. So be glad you're getting votes. You're not entitled to them. And most importantly, do not go to discord to talk shit about the admins unless you want to extend your ban, which I'm still open for right now.

1.11Complaining over the maps/mapvote is a kickable offense. Repeat offenders will be banned

=HOG= Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Resilient
  • Kato Megumi
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
1 year 7 months ago #35622 by Kato Megumi
Replied by Kato Megumi on topic Saddam Horrible way of adminning
Ah, it went past your head it seems, first of all, i'm not "bitching" when i'm in the game when he started to put out the mapvote, i only said "Bamyan lrg pls", it doesn't indicate that you have to listen to me, second of all, I DIDN'T talk shit about admins, i only said " I love you, i absolutely love you", i know i deleted some messages, but i know that's immature, from my point of view, it seems you want admins to be seen as a godly and untouchable being that is not allowed to be bothered by normal players because you know what's "Better" For us the players that provided the numbers for HOG to be alive and running, i'm not insulting you, i'm just pissed, i love the admins, especially chill guys like Daffugi, Tymo, Monkey__au, guys like that.

Plus it seeing your behaviour from my POV, you seems a hardcore militant to defend any admins, even tho they made mistakes or not, i know they are yoir friends, but keep in mind that you guys are not perfect.

Last note, if you want to extend my ban, i'm open to that "suggestion", i'm just trying to create a civil conversations here, no need to get offended here and there, let's just solve this like a MAN.

YKWIM
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
1 year 7 months ago #35623 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Saddam Horrible way of adminning
Obviously if you deleted some messages you didn't only say "I love you..." That's common sense. Deleting messages doesn't change the past. Nobody is claiming anyone is perfect, but if you're going to go past being civil then we're not going to take you seriously. You should not have gone to discord to curse at admins and should have come here to make a report and that's it. So yes, I will defend admins if someone begins to berate them instead of having a reasonable conversation.

What determines if an admin is "chill" or not? Let me see...if you break a rule and they admin you, I'm assuming they are no longer "chill"?

And yes you're bitching here about votes. If it confuses you what to vote for because someone puts out an 1.INSURGENCY 2. ASS vote then you clearly have other issues. Maybe we should just setnext and not do a vote every time you're in the server so as to not cause you any stress or confusion.

=HOG= Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Resilient , Sexy_Saddam
  • Kato Megumi
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
1 year 7 months ago #35644 by Kato Megumi
Hell nah, i've had daffugi, monkey__au, and a lot of admins that i liked either warn me, kick me, or sometimes even ban me, BUT they had proper reasons, like ShrapGnoll banning me because i said "monkey" to other players, i could see that as a genuinely good reason to ban someone, ok then, we can talk about bitching about votes, it's up to who's point of view, but let's imagine that you're right, ok then, i would stop bitching about votes, i'm gonna stop bitching about saddam rigging the votes, the conversation about bitching about the votes stops here, you could see me as a loser that would keep bitching about the votes, but my opinion still stands, i'm not gonna talk it again in public per se to follow the "Rules" that lespyd/TheBox has set up, and i'm gonna respect it, but i would like to believe i still have the right to talk it in private.

Ok, i know i deleted the "Fuck SADDAM" chat in discord, but that's it, i know it's really immature to say that (btw sorry saddam i need to say that to you, but i still kinda hate you in a personal note, but hate is hate, no need to turn it into a public confrontation), but in my opinion, that's it, i am mature enough to be conscious about my actions and i know that's right, i know too that you, as his friend has all the right to defend him, whether as an admin or as a personal friend, i respect that decision, but i'm done insulting him, it's only a one time occasion that i dropped the F bomb, i realized that to make a civil conversation, you need to be CIVIL yourself, don't outright drop insults like "Bitch", "Fuck", "Cunt", or other insults, that's a wrong way to solve an argument.

now let's get to the point that you've been ignoring this whole time, have you seen his behaviour when he's in the admin seat? he;s pretty well known to be impatient and using his power to abuse it some kind, i've seen him get killed by a friendly tank, the driver of the tank taunts him somewhat, after that i see the notification that the driver of the tank got kicked because "All-chat spamming is not tolerated), but i've seen several occasions too when he killed someone or someone from his team killed an asset, they taunt the other team, and he just outright ignore it, does it not scream double standard to you? and how about he used his power to silence everyone that disagree or have a different opinion? it's not even about maps or rules sometimes, it's just some civil conversation happening, but sometimes i've seen him disagree and kick the opponent of the conversation out of the server, does it not scream abuse of power to you?

Justice, i know you're a good guy, i've played with you and you seem pretty fun to play with, but your whole personality seems to revolve being a "=HOG= Server Admin" (Not that it's bad), you sometimes need to stop being biased and open your eyes to the both sides, i know we cannot 100% be unbiased, but just try to open your eyes to the both sides.

That's all from me, i'm trying to end the note that i am not in any way meant this reply as an insult to you or saddam, i just want to complain about an admin behaviour, it is noted that lespyd/thebox said that you can complain about an admin behaviour. another note, i know i've said some really immature things either to you or saddam, if you feel insulted or uncomfortable, i'm really sorry, but my intention is not to do that kind of thing to you guys, i know i made some faults too, every human can make fault, including me and you guys, so let's just both open our eyes and solve this problem together, rather than pointing fingers and not opening your heart to believe that you make faults too.

YKWIM
The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
  • Kato Megumi
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #35645 by Kato Megumi
Hahahahaha, i just logged back in and i just got hit by "katomegumi extended ban for berating admins", good job justice, you listened to my advice that i'm open for you to extend my ban, it's just funny lol how i said the F bomb once and my ban got extended for 24 hours, but i'm not gonna "berate" you again, you are a godly being i cannot touch, i will shut my mouth now, by the way, i'm curious what is other admins thinking when they see this situation, i really want to see their reaction lmao, but let's save that for another occasion, i'm gonna take the ban, i'm not gonna bow to you, have a nice day, this just further prove my point tho.

YKWIM
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Kato Megumi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OrthodoxFighter
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds