admin power abusing

• szdavid88
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #37546 by szdavid88
admin power abusing was created by szdavid88
admin name: shabz
20 minutes ago, burning sands map

Shabz banned and kicked multiple players from server for some kind of different reasons, and I dont see any of them being legit.
I do suggest to remove his admin rights after this because honestly, no1 can trust him anymore.
Please If you are 1 of those who has been hammered here, leave a comment below, because shabz doesnt explain anything, doesnt help us on discord, he doesnt give us names of players or anything after we have asked him for these infos.

Situation:
normal game going on, our team is winning the game, their cas killed our 2 tanks in city, and after that our bmp died as well as I heard, their cas being reported in all squad channel, position, where are they heading and what did we lose against it.
Right after that shabz incoming, and kicking multiple people from server as well banning them.
All what I can see is normal gameplay going on, even in the chat, so no1 saw that shabz is coming with his crazy stuffs.

Shabz doesnt explain the reasons, as well doesnt tell us what message did he sat while doing !r and !b commands.
He kicked/banned people from the other team as well, commenting after the previous kicks and bans, and just again, no1 see the exact acceptable reasons.

Please set these reason below the topic from chat, I cant.
Please let us know the full list of names who has been kicked or banned in this case.
As well let us see the whole situation to disguss about it was he right or not, im 1000% sure he wasnt and he deserves some punishments.

More
11 months 1 week ago #37550 by Vova
Replied by Vova on topic admin power abusing
Im joining this topic as I was banned for 3h right before was banned David for same reason.
I was playing APC (bpm2) burning sands and after the enemy cas killed 2x tanks and 1x bmp2 I texted in chat "!r good reasons" for replying after receiving no answer for couple texts "!r reasons for kick?". I was kicked for texting and giving info "Their cas killed 2x tanks and 1bmp 2 while our case......" I did not rage or said any bad word before shabz kicked me. After the kick I came back obviously also pissed as David and said in team chat "Who the fu ck kiced me for reason?"
Also I want to mention that I got 0 warnings and 0 explanations for kick and for ban I will attach a screenshot.
As well as in discord pr general chat shabz was aggressive when we complained about his power abuse.
In game nickname universe751

Im facing with power abuse from shabz already not for the first time. He power abusing to play SPG on insurgency maps that is forbidden and called "asset-who ring". Shabz can rage on other players in discord for "asset-who ring" when people do just joined or playing 1st AAS after INS and got tank/bmp2. Despite this shabz "asset-who ring". It is all according to his words.
More
11 months 1 week ago #37551 by Vova
What I also think that after getting killed by tank (shabz was on CAS) he rage kicked/banned people who were reporting about enemy cas and said 0 bad words about CAS. Only 1 thing that I said was as I mentioned before my text in team chat. I gave infro to sq leader and texted in teamchat "2x tanks and 1x bmp2 killed by enemy cas while our cas...". I didn't say anything bad and Jaden can prove that I was raging or complaining. It was info and facts. No personal names/nicknames were said.
More
11 months 1 week ago #37552 by Vova
Another evidence of threatening player and power abuse. 
More
11 months 1 week ago #37554 by shabz
Replied by shabz on topic admin power abusing
If anyone cares enough (besides head admins who review this to determine my punishment for admining two gate-keepers of assets) the full conversation is on the #pr-general chat of the HOG discord.

Also to any people reading this in the next 3 hours - I hope you enjoy the 3 hours of gameplay without people telling you you're bad at the game or the team is going to lose because of you :)
More
11 months 1 week ago #37555 by Vova
shabz if you want to say personally that Im the gatekeeper of assets send me proof of how many assets per round I have played at least this month for April. We have proof of your power abuse and for your words please give some evidence. I'm in the infantry clan and if I play assets I never sqleading it and play with new or old players so can give an opportunity for all different kinds of players to play assets when they ask me I tell them why it's a very rare opportunity to play assets. Especially when admin locks sq and waste CAS or 100% take SPG on every INS. And you are right, you can find everything that we need on HOG discord server pr general chat.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds