Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Why this guy is an admin?

• Irineo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1760 by Irineo
Why this guy is an admin? was created by Irineo
I want it to post in the ban appeals but I don't think its the right section. If its not in the right section can you move it please.

My suggestion/question is why he is an admin if he can't control himself. I firts saw him in the free candy van server or the PRTA Los angeles server (I can't remember), he was in the apc I told him in the mumble channel sq "Hey RPG in your right, up in the hill x3 (a couple of times)" and he was yelling me and telling me racist words, I report him and he got warned several times by the admins..

Then he join my sq and keep yelling me with mumble.

Today I was playing with a friend of mine in the HOG server, and he was the only admin online, the map was falujah my friend take the rockie techi and start shoting to the water tower (the one close to the usa main) some rockets fall into the main and then he kick him without warning, I use !r and told him that he was firing to the fob in the water tower and that maybe some rockets fall into the main..

Next map was Muttrah (MEC SIDE), I made the APC sq and 6 guys were in the sq and I lock it, then I go to the kitchen to get some coca cola and when I was sitting in the computer I read "Stop Doing that" then I read the reason and it was "Unlock your sq" I press ENTER and was looking for the button to unlock the sq and he resign me.. I write in the chat "Wtf why did you resign me I was unlocking it"... Then he kick me for no reason, other than replying to him.

I join back raging (the sq was still locked with 3 guys In), I spawn in the main and run to my friend to told him to tell the sql to open the sq and he open it. Then I start telling my friend in spanish that the admin was a fucking idiot cause he kick me without a reason and without even giving me time to unlock the sq (The admin was in the main with me)..

Jevski join the apc sq and he start yelling "I kinda fucking understand that you were calling me fucking idiot" then I answer him "ah?" and he reply "ah?" mocking and he continue "Yeah, I dont know how to talk your fucking dirty stupid language but I know some fucking words idiot", then I told him "you sound like the donal duck learn to talk dude" and he continue yelling and telling racist terms and I keep telling him bad words, then he say "ok bye" and he ban me.

I'm not doing a ban appeal I'm just giving a question also im not saying I did not do nothing wrong and just asking/suggesting why he is an admin when he crearly can't control himself, when a server say "Racism is strictly forbbiden and can't get you banned forever" and has this kind of admins. An admin that can't even control himself playing in other servers and giving bad image to the HOG server that everyone knows that ban people for racism.

If this was a perm ban I will not ban appeal cause I don't regret anything that I say, if it was temp ban then I will wait like a man, but please consider the admin rights of this guy.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Irineo.
More
8 years 2 months ago #1761 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Why this guy is an admin?
First of all, you apc sqd was locked at 4, I warned you and you didnt unlock, and so I resigned you. You then proceeded in mumble on local to say how big an idiot/retard I was. I told you I understand some spanish and that you should watch your language, and hell no did I use language as you say. You then called me a retard, and I kicked you. That you claim I used racist language is so far out I dont know what to believe.

All this could have been avoided if you had followed server rules. It really is that simple.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1762 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Why this guy is an admin?
so, you have proof? video recording of him doing that? Anyone can come here and make accusations. i would suggest making a video of him doing that, until then, you should not come here saying that. i do not believe you. i believe video or audio proof. notice the word "proof", give proof and if he or any admin says and does that, then he is gone, real real simple.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1763 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
oh, and your warning is the rules that are posted here on the forums. What that means is, read and follow our rules, we are WARNING you now, do not violate our rules, you can be kicked or banned for violations.
  • Irineo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1785 by Irineo
Replied by Irineo on topic Why this guy is an admin?
I don't have any kind of proofs.. Jevski knows he say all that stuff he always do this kind of stuff, throw the stone and hide the hand, BTW jevski remember what I told you that time in the FCV server?: "Be a man and accept that you say that" but I know the answer buddy, the same answer you gave that time..

It's ok im not going to argue here, but since today when I'm playing in some server I see Jevski playing I will record all the match in case something like this happen..

The only proof about him don't giving any time to unlock the sq its the logs check the logs and you will see that he dont even wait 6 seconds to wait for me to unlock the sq, that was almost instant, also you can check my log in the global chat saying why he resignme when he dont even give me time and also you can see that he kick me for that reason. I could check the logs and give you the name of a person in my sq that hear all this fight but I know this will not count as a proof cause he dont have any proof either other than his words.

That's all you can close this thread and be sure I will record all the match's everytime I see jevski playing to show that I was always right. Cya and have a good day sir.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1786 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
yes, do that please. in the mean time, read our rules before coming back, thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irineo
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds