The forum is in read only mode.

Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags

• =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #7214 by =HOG=Ruiz321
After a conversation with =HOG=Geo I found that we both felt that =HOG= PR squads needed some reinforcements, we need some more players in the clan playing PR.

The names I wanted to propose are people that I have played with at least for some month and I believe they are ready for the test.

In alphabetical order :

1- Bebopcowboy

2- Lespyd

3- Mongel

4-MushiMushi

My impressions on them:

All of these guys are strong team players, respectful and solid elements to have in a team and particularly in a squad. These guys will follow orders, they will help the team to the best of their abilities and have the required personality to conduct themselves as =HOG= clansmen.

As players their experience level goes varies but they want to learn and the results are starting to show.

Mushi is a trusted combat medic one of those that will not leave a teammate behind if it's possible he WILL save that man wounded in the field and bring him back. He will "stalk" his Squad leader in silence, like a younger Farley, just a few meters behind and I don't recall how many times he saved me while I was doing SL stuff.

Mongel is a true brother in arms, like the others a generous heart that doesn't leave anyone behind, Mongel gives up more than he should just to be up and ready to help his squad. But he will never stray on his own when the squad needs him, he will not run from the fight, he will look for the medic and support him. He "went for the Stars" when he started playing PR joining Haley's squad from the start...not something I would recommend. Why? Sure not Haley's fault, the problem is that the guys that usually join Haley's squad are so experienced in this game that a rookie just can't hold is own in there, the SL has a fairly good idea of the abilities of his squad and what he is capable of accomplishing with it. Bringing a never "shuts the F*** up" rookie along that is taking one of the SL's seven squad slots and especially one of the essential squad kits along can be too much to bear, he "the general rookie" will cost us many of firefights, he will cost us some squad wipes, and he "the rookie" won't understand it IS his fault.

But Mongel kept joining, and learning and he learned when to keep his mouth shut, when to pick up a kit and leave another, to be flexible, still a long road ahead of him but I like having him in a Squad, a dependable, generous, genuinely good guy. We need those.

Lespyd is a solid player an experienced squaddie. Like the others I like Lespyd very much, seems like a good guy, fair, honorable person, he brings a positive energy to the squad, one of those guys that when you are playing with makes us feel we are the "Good" guys. Does this make sense? :) As an SL you can trust this guy with a LAT, he will not run over 300 meters somewhere else chasing rabbits without telling you, he will not drop his LAT kit and his rifle for the fist AR or marksman kit he finds without letting you know. And he knows WHEN to fire it and WHAT to fire against. Lespyd is starting to fill the Commander position more and more he is a very competent. Lespyd also has the right mind set both for a =HOG=clansmen and a =HOG= SL, he has a natural aptitude to evaluate the tactical situation and adapt, he will not sacrifice a Squad or cost his team tickets foolishly. Still needs to get some more play time under his belt leading to "see" some stuff as a Sl but, I have no Doubt he will get there.

Bepob can play as a LAT, AR, MG gunner and you won't go wrong assigning him those kits. Bepob follows instructions, however is smart enough to fill in the blanks when given an assignment or without one to accomplish the general goal. He demands respect and gives respect back in a nice true brothers in arms fashion. Bepob never starts babbling and questioning his SL, if he trusts your calls he will stay in your squad, he will rejoin your squad whenever he finds you. He reminds me of the WW2 german NCO mentality or the late war (WW2) US NCO, initiative, fast thinking, with respect for the chain of command and the mission accomplishment in mind. Always a cheerful squaddie I really go along with his personality. We understand each other. The way I like to play, hard hitting fast moving squad, to follow up on kills, prevent revives, and avoid squad wipes or loss of tickets by depriving the squad of the asset to defend itself or the firepower to win a fight.NO squad wipe cant be blamed on this guy. He stands with the clan, and he will fight. Bepod without knowing fights like an Iberian of old. My kin. It's a shame he's an american.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by =HOG=Ruiz321.
  • =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty
More
7 years 8 months ago #7215 by =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty
Replied by =HOG= EagleOneFoxTwenty on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
I concur.

America is all about speed. Hot, Nasty, badass speed.
Eleanor Roosevelt 1936
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #7222 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
they need to apply, they need to show interest in the clan and want to be apart of it.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7228 by =HOG= Geo
Replied by =HOG= Geo on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
All of them good players and good guys. Some one should approach them and ask if they would be interested joining clan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY
  • =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #7230 by =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY
Replied by =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
HEY HEY....yea im an AMERICAN SOLDIER!!!, I love this game and this sever and the HOG members,..and i play b/c this is what im all about as a soldier....teamwork..dedication....loyalty...sacrifice.....HARDCORE OLDER GAMERS,...and thats what i've come to realize and love about this server......i am a real soldier....and a FUCKING RANGER!!!!!, so lets have the chance to kick ass together. i hope to bring my brothers in to this game as well, and hopefully the clan. I really hope that i can extend to them the feeling i feel playing with you guys and i hope to see you gentleman in game and on a real battlefield one day, when and if it calls.......thanks for the thought that i could be a HOG!,... and ill see you in game gentleman...
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7231 by [C3H8]GreaseGunner
Replied by [C3H8]GreaseGunner on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
This dude is straight up LEGIT!
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds