Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #7234 by Deleted
Thanks for the kind words Ruiz. Learned a lot of that from you!

I think the HOG community is part of what makes PR so great and why I keep on coming back. I appreciate the fact that everyone's from all parts of the world and that we all have mutual respect for one another. In-game, I love that we can be serious and play the game as it is intended, yet we still know how to have the light and fun moments, without needing to troll.

I'm happy to join the HOG crew and to continue to contribute to the community. That said, I'll formally apply in 1 month, as I'll have to take a break to travel around Europe for a month starting this week!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Deleted.
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #7236 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
LOL Ruiz I was trusting you all along until you TKed my medic on Muttrah skirmish m8 :D
JK, love you buddy

Played with both Mongel and Lespyd, nice players indeed. They still need to apply and go through the probe/novice stage though, I don't see any problems.
  • Ken Smith (Mongel)
More
7 years 8 months ago #7237 by Ken Smith (Mongel)
Replied by Ken Smith (Mongel) on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
Thanks Ruiz

Yes I would like to be a HOG.

Let me tell you a little about me. I am 45 I have only had 2 jobs in the past 25 years yes I am loyal. I am a Master Mason.
I tried to enlist in the military in 1990, they could not take me because of medical issues. I am married and have a 5 year old daughter yes I said 5 year old long story. I work as a claims adjuster in East Texas for large insurance company I've been with them 18 years.
Now I am not and have not been a gamer I was looking for a hobby. What I found was candy van so I bought BF 2 and started playing. I figured out quick that was not the place for me and started looking at the other servers. I found HOG older gamers that I could fallow and learn from. I have never left unless the server was down or nobody playing. Then I jumped into Haley squad after being kick a few times I knew I could learn a lot from him. Shoot I even learned when to kick myself. At this time I don't want to be an admin I don't know enough. I do know the rules much better.

Where do I find the application to apply to be a HOG member?

Thanks to Ruiz and others for even considering me.

Kenneth Smith
  • =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #7239 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
Nothing to thank me for guys. From my part it was simple recognition of what you guys are made of.

The application process is very simple from now on. All you need to do (same for Mushi, Lespyd and Bepob ) is to start your own thread in this section applying, then the =HOG= clansmen that know you will type a few lines letting to let us know how they feel about you guys joining.

Nothing fancy just a simple thread applying. As you can see the screening process was done already for the most part, we know you guys and as you can see no one said no, so I guess the way to go from here is simply to get those threads going ( Lespyd after his trip) and we'll go from there.

Trial/probie time, from my experience, can take anything from 1 month ( bare minimum) to a few months, depends on your play time as a probie. Final saying is up to Haley and Super. That's it.

P.S.- Remember this though : Someone half-way across the world is smiling typing this, I really wish all of you the best! See ya in game :)
  • =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #7240 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags

LOL Ruiz I was trusting you all along until you TKed my medic on Muttrah skirmish m8 :D
JK, love you buddy

Played with both Mongel and Lespyd, nice players indeed. They still need to apply and go through the probe/novice stage though, I don't see any problems.

Jmoos...lol.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7309 by Mehmet Büber
Replied by Mehmet Büber on topic Some players I would like to see with =HOG= tags
Thank you Ruiz, those are really kind words, I am honored. I will apply for =HOG= asap. Thanks for your support.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds