The forum is in read only mode.

Matster77 Applying for =HOG=

• =HOG= Matster77
  • =HOG= Matster77's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #7830 by =HOG= Matster77
Matster77 Applying for =HOG= was created by =HOG= Matster77
Hello Everyone,
My username is Matster77 but you all can call me Matt. I've been playing pr for about 2 years now and I have been looking for a strong and fun community of pr players to join for awhile now. I try to play in the late afternoon for a bit each day EST time, and am usually always on during weekends. I have played with quite a few members of =HOG= in my time, namely Ruiz, Eagle, Geo, and Haley. I just started jumping on the ts channel recently and recognize the vetting process that most potential members go through, and hope to just get to know each of you even better.

A bit about me in regards to pr, I usually love to SL (you've probably seen my 77 Inf Squad) but enjoy taking a break once in awhile and joining another squad. For this reason, I know many of the stresses a SL encounters throughout a game and therefore know the best ways to help my squad excel. I also run APC's or Tank's from time to time, and play Commander if the team needs one. I am deadly serious when I need to be but love to have a good time and enjoy a great game that we all love. You can often hear me cracking jokes or cracking shots at bad guys if your in my squad, and I hope to hear back from you all in the time to come. Thanks guys!

Sincerely,
Matster77
More
7 years 7 months ago #7831 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Matster77 Applying for =HOG=
Easy, easy vote. Matster77 is without a doubt a guy that I would very much like to see with =HOG= tags.

As a person Matt seems to have the qualities =HOG= looks for. As a player leads a squad like it should be led, assigned roles, clear plan. If things don't go according to plan, he adapts...fast. Knows when to attack, when to defend, keeps the squad together. Very good SL.
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #7904 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Matster77 Applying for =HOG=
Spoke to Eagle regarding this application, he didn't seem to remember playing with you much Mat :) Nothing against though.

Spoke with Geo, a few days ago, he was cool about probie tags for now. Sent a PM to Haley regarding your application.

It takes a long time to get through the probie time, a few months, but keep playing like you have been, try to join =HOG= guys squads whenever you can and that's it. Get the probie tags(=HOGp=) on Mat! Welcome aboard.

P.S. - Don't forget visiting the forum and especially joining =HOG= teamspeak
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by =HOG=Ruiz321.
  • =HOG= Matster77
  • =HOG= Matster77's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #7907 by =HOG= Matster77
Replied by =HOG= Matster77 on topic Matster77 Applying for =HOG=
Thank you for the opportunity guys! See you all in game!
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds