The forum is in read only mode.

Tarbomb's application for =HOG=

• Tarbomb
  • Tarbomb's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #7973 by Tarbomb
Tarbomb's application for =HOG= was created by Tarbomb
Hello everyone,

I've been a member of the PR community for maybe a year, year and a half now. I started playing once I had heard of a game where "you can have fun and hardly shoot your gun", needless to say I've been absorbed into PR ever since. I found my way into here because of how erratic servers tended to be in terms of having quality teams. So I started trying out other populated servers and stumbled into =HOG=, gone were the spammers and griefers for the most part and I haven't looked back since. Now I'm here to apply and entrench myself into the community further.

I've played with a good number of =HOG= members, when I started out on the server I joined Haley's squad and played with Ruiz before he was a member, had alot of good matches and learned quite a bit from both, Haley was excellent in guiding me in the early days, and his squads were tremendous, the absolute paragon of a squad and a leader. Matser and Mongel know me, and I've definitely played with Postal and Geo before, along with the aforementioned Ruiz and Haley.

I tend to specialize as a medic, love the MG, and when it's important I'll join APC or Tank to make sure we don't lose armor 3 minutes into a round. I enjoy filling in whats missing from the puzzle, and can pick up just about any kit to make sure we are covered, whether by a marksman, MG, or whatever else you can rely on me to be competent in the role.

Thanks again, and especially to running a quality server with great people and admins, hoping to add to that community further.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7984 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Tarbomb's application for =HOG=
hey Tarbomb,
thanks for the nice words. Jump on our teamspeak and hang out with everyone and let us get to know you some more.
More
7 years 4 months ago #8644 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Tarbomb's application for =HOG=
So sorry Tarbomb, totally missed your application.

Tarbomb is one serious MG gunner, good medic too :) Above all else what I can say is that he always plays for the squad's best interest . Not guy to stay back ad farm kills on his squaddies expense he goes to the fight when it's needed and defend when asked.

In my opinion Tarbomb would be a welcomed player to the clan. Ill put a good word for you with and Haley and Super asap.

P.S. - Sorry for not moving you in TS didnt notice the poke.
More
7 years 4 months ago #8647 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Tarbomb's application for =HOG=
Spoke to Haley...Tarbomb don't let me down, welcome to the clan :)

Get clan probie tags for now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarbomb
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds