Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

[Admin Application] Converse

More
7 years 5 months ago #8238 by Jason
[Admin Application] Converse was created by Jason
Hello.

I am Converse and I am 20 years old. I have been playing Project Reality for almost two years now. You probably know me because I have made a huge mistake couple of months ago where I decided to ghost. I have appealed and now I am now unbanned on all servers. I never did any sort of serious rulebreak. I hate when people are not being fair to each-other and that's why I get in arguments in all-chat which results in a simple kick but that is really rare.

I do my best to produce a fair and enjoying game for my squad, whether that means I play as medic or Squad Leader. I find myself experienced squad leader because there are multiple occasions where my squad was the best squad. Not only that, I like doing CAS (both heli and jets) and you may also notice me in the skies. I surely hate people without microhpone that ruin the gameplay by not reading the manual or by just teamkilling people. I am also on HOG most of the time, whenever I get a chance. Most of the time it's in the European morning time where there are no admins online and where rulebreakers come so therefore I decided to give this a try. I am sure that you guys won't go over that ghosting thing just like that but I have some small hope.

I have been an admin for couple of months on PRTA so I can say I have a lot of experience when it comes down to admin commands and handling players that break the rules. Thank you for reading, if you read it all :D

Current ingame name: Converse.
Hashkey: f8ad85b729dacfb89202dc42f534ad2a

Regards,
Converse
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds