Ingame name(s): pdxmark

Cd hash:ffb086ea7eb9f39e9b6304371bc6c7f0

Your age:40

How long playing PR?: 9 years

How much do you play per week?: 3 to 7 hours

List other servers you have been an admin: -=]H[=-

Have you applied at HOG before: No

Active admin on what server(s)?: None at this time

When do you play on our server, list the time zone: between 7pm and 2am PST. 1+ hour average, between 12pm and 2pm PST

What country do you live in?: Oregon, USA

Are you with a clan? Which one?: Not at this time

Additional Information: I have been playing on HOG for many years, even during the years I was doing light administering for -=]H[=-. I have been temp banned from HOG twice by Jevski(IIRC);once for spamming at post-game and another, IIRC, for using assets improperly. And, IIRC, the last infraction I had was two years ago. I have no excuses for those actions, other than a lack of maturity and discipline. Such days are behind me!

I'm hoping that my teamwork type persona over the last few years has been noticed by the community of players. As I take notice to those with their head in the game, and use them to further the important role of our communications skills in all aspects of our lives. As a team-leader at my job, communication is important. As well as having a fair, balanced and unbiased approach to solving problems with team-members, management and customers.

The times that I generally have for play I've noticed that there are a shortage of admins. Not saying the server is without admins at such times, there just does not seem to be enough at the times I play later in the night to have an admin on every night. Which I understand is merely based on Time Zone Prime Time play. My prime time play happens around a time were admins seem to be transitioning Time Zones, so some are going to work or bed, while others are coming home from work or just waking. Where I'm generally in a position where I don't see and admin on for an hour or two between the times of 11:30PM-PST to 1AM-PST.

Everyone is my friend with the benefit of the doubt, until that doubt has proven to be with merit. Wherein, as an ex-admin at -=]H[=-, a few times I had to put friends, squadmates and random players on notice. Which I found that having dialogue within the issue solved more then using cvar. However, there are some things that just are not going to allow a second chance, and I have always relayed such before using cvar.

This game is great, and I feel that I could be of service in helping train new players, enforcing personal discipline and bringing new people to a 10 year old game. Let me know what you think. And, thank you for keeping such an awesome community moving for a decade.

Even if I'm not excepted, I'll still do what I can to help 'train' new soldiers for PR readiness.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16688 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Guest Admin Application
hey mark,
we put all potential admins thru a vetting process and we will get back with you. This could take a few days so hang in there.
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #16829 by mark
Replied by mark on topic Guest Admin Application
I'll try to log into TS when I have some time. Possibly after work to night. Working a lot lately and am getting ready to go to Alaska for 20 days at the beginning of April. Getting my things in order while working 50+ hours a week has been 'fun'.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds