The forum is in read only mode.

Admin Application - DesertFox

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2779 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin Application - DesertFox
What kind of "flexibility" do expect admins to use? As an admin u are required to admin the rules, all of them. U cannot pick and choose or treat one player differently from another. Admins who do not like HOG rules and choose not to consistently enforce rules will be removed. Just what kind of bullshit are u talking about?
  • Mateo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2780 by Mateo
Replied by Mateo on topic Admin Application - DesertFox
It is kind of out of context. I didn't mean some players should get a different treatment or anything like that.
We were discussing a tempban (or a ban? not 100% sure) I saw someone get after he broke a rule by accident and apologized right away to no effect. Seemed quite random especially after I see someone break a rule on purpose and only gets away with warning. Don't remember all the details but it was pretty much it.

In fact lots of my quotes you pulled from the logs are out of context as pieces of the conversations would happen over mumble etc.

This one (05:37 TEAM 1 ] [PR]PDI|DesertFox: he was a butthurt faggot) I remember clearly tho. There is a certain player I will not talk about here, but he deserves a lot worse than I called him here. If you wish more details I will talk privately about it.

edit: In fact, if we could just talk on teamspeak later today (in around 5-6 hours) it would be much easier to clear up some of the stuff.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Mateo.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2786 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin Application - DesertFox
All discipline is situational. If a problem player does something he is more likely to be kicked/temp banned or banned than a new or non-problem player is. If we have a guy that is always on the radar than he is dealt with quickly based on his past practice. Commenting on the actions of admins in game puts u on the radar because it disrupts the game. It will get u kicked or banned depending on if u have been unable to control your comments in the past. All comments are required to be made in the forums. Name calling is frowned upon for obvious reasons....It demonstrates a lack of understanding and maturity that we require of players and especially admins. Making assumptions and casting aspersions helps no one.
  • Mateo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2792 by Mateo
Replied by Mateo on topic Admin Application - DesertFox
I fully agree. Hence me not publicly naming that certain player or discussing admins actions publicly. It was more an exchange of observations inside the squad (with no ill intent obviously).

After applying the "problematic player" logic it makes much more sense of course.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds