Guest Admin App. was created by Dade
Ingame name(s): WD-40 WildDade

Cd hash: d5584cc74e7e415b941ea83bb3a51b05

Your age: I'm 23 Years old

How long playing PR?: About 12-13 Years

How much do you play per week?: Sometimes 20-30+ Hours a week

List other servers you have been an admin: None

Have you applied at HOG before: No

Active admin on what server(s)?: Normally most of the time I see Sexy Saddam or Safety

When do you play on our server, list the time zone: I'm normally active around AEST and HST(Australian Eastern Standard Time) (Hawaii Standard Time) I'm normally on almost every day or every 3-4 days a week depending on my job.

What country do you live in?: I Shift between Australia and the United States mainly in Hawaii

Are you with a clan? Which one?: I'm not in a Clan but my Tag is WD-40 which just stands for Wild Dade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
More
2 years 10 months ago #30055 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Guest Admin App.
+1
More
2 years 10 months ago #30061 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Guest Admin App.
Sorry, we're going to shelf your application for now. There seems to be multiple instances where you have you been/lead free kit squads. An admin that does not make. Play some more with that in mind and we'll keep an eye out. Feel free to apply again after a month or so.
More
2 years 10 months ago #30062 by Dade
Replied by Dade on topic Guest Admin App.
Understandable I'd like to say that I have been in squad that ended out being free kits(new people) but I have not lead any when I normally SL I'm Trans,APC or Recon(3 man squad of friends, sniper,spotter and medic,) But I'd like to thank you for the reply.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds