• WeedT0aster
  • WeedT0aster's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #31342 by WeedT0aster
WeedToaster1 Guest Admin Application was created by WeedT0aster
Ingame name(s):WeedToaster1

Cd hash: 97a4a603058d46a7b0da49c73e7ff4b7

Your age:21

How long playing PR?: August of 2013 ( 8 years and 20 days to be precise! )

How much do you play per week?: 10-20 hours especially on weekends.

List other servers you have been an admin: PRTA, GG. WC

Have you applied at HOG before: Not as far as I remember.

Active admin on what server(s)?:

When do you play on our server, list the time zone: UTC+3/ Any time I can, but mostly Eurpean timezones.

What country do you live in?: Israel/Palestine.

Are you with a clan? Which one?: Not really.

Reason for application: I have decided last year that I will step down from admining because I have been a really active admin on multiple servers adminning daily ever since 2017, and ever since that I was experiencing less gameplay and less PR and more admining and lots, lots of Drama with a huge number of people, so I tried doing that and I saw that PR is not the same PR that was before 2017, the community has changed and lots of good people left the game, the game population dropped and I couldn't find myself playing the game anymore.

nonetheless I couldn't continue ignoring PR and saw that my friends came back to play actively, and I saw new faces like PR boomers and U-777, but at the same time the very OG's of the game which is PRTA and SSG shut down and is no more, and the only veteran server and community that is left is HOG, so we started playing on HOG and I saw that HOG has also changed, New faces, but also Old faces gone, I saw that the new admins are doing a really good job but also sometimes are lacking when it comes to Map votes, and I trust myself to be good at choosing maps and game modes, because I have been doing it for a lot of time, but also have the admin experience with hundreds if not thousands of hours of being an admin.

Even tho I wanted to do it couple years ago, I have finally decided to apply for an admin on HOG, hopefully we can further our relationship for the good and finding myself a new community to play with.

Weed.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by WeedT0aster.
More
2 years 7 months ago #31348 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic WeedToaster1 Guest Admin Application
We will not be moving forward with your application
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds