Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Maybe try to play EFT?

• VanCipen
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #26111 by VanCipen
Maybe try to play EFT? was created by VanCipen
Escape from Tarkov (EFT) is similiar to Arma, but Arma looks like beta of beta version, and EFT is completed.
Arma is dying, EFT is still alive (and still in beta, just joking:) ) There is a normal currency and weapons, game is great.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by VanCipen.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #26116 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Maybe try to play EFT?
Never heard of it. Anyone play this game?
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
4 years 5 months ago #26117 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Maybe try to play EFT?
i've played it, it's not even remotely similar to arma

its a good game but its basically day z without zombies, or like a hardcore the division. no pure pvp, no vehicles, no scenario editor or custom game modes etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • VanCipen
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #26119 by VanCipen
Replied by VanCipen on topic Maybe try to play EFT?
some gameplay for look. The game is currently experiencing a renaissance, with the new update the player base has grown significantly. Many people are currently playing EFT. They buy money, they buy roubles and other currencies that can be found in Escape from Tarkov. Not only skill is important in the game, but also economics and to manage our roubles in a safe and responsible manner. Of course, we can always buy EFT roubles on Odealo and thanks to that we will be safe and we will have a lot of roubles for Escape from Tarkov. I will buy EFT Roubles, odealo.com/games/escape-from-tarkov/roubles I will sell EFT roubles, I will exchange EFT Roubles, I know how Eft Roubles trading takes place. For me, it is most important that you can buy the right amount of roubles in trusted company
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by VanCipen.
More
4 years 5 months ago #26120 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Maybe try to play EFT?
I try not to support Beta games, I never see beta games leave beta, except for Rimworld which is awesome
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #26121 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Maybe try to play EFT?
In my opinion it's an AMAZING game, probably one of the most immersive yet hardcore realistic/simulator type games I've played, very intense and tactical. One of the hardest things about playing it is it's very unforgivingly difficult, where if you die you lose all the gear that you bought/found. The quests are also very difficult too because of this "perma-death" factor.

You're tossed into a large map and time of day of your choice, you spawn on a random edge of the map and you need to extract on one of the various extraction points on the opposite side of the map, and you're typically given about 30-50 or so minutes to do so. This map is mixed with skilled bots and players who are either solo or in teams, with random loot scattered throughout the map.

Gun customization is very in depth, with different ammo types, different barrels, grips, dust covers, everything. There's hunger, hydration, bleeding, limb damage, and probably more that I can't remember at the moment.

I bought it about a year ago now with my cousin. We stopped playing it because we found there were far too many hackers in the game at it's current state back then (which I think even Drewski in the above video mentions in one of his videos). The hacker thing is far more frustrating when combined with the fact that when you die you lose everything. That, and they often do progress wipes after major updates. We decided to hold off on playing it until there's less progress wipes and hackers. For a beta game though it is incredibly polished, does not feel like a beta game to me at all.

Once the progress wipes and hackers are gone though, I can see myself putting a lot of time into it. This is all just my two cents though.

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds