The forum is in read only mode.

Bluedrake42

• Bluedrake42
  • Bluedrake42's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #8706 by Bluedrake42
Replied by Bluedrake42 on topic Bluedrake42
Appreciated.

Hoping this is the beginning of a long period of reconciliation. Feel free to contact me if you have any issues with anyone related to my community, and I'll do my best to help you with them. However if they aren't actually a member of our community... I can't promise I'll be able to do anything besides suggest that you ban them, as we probably already have.

Cheers.
  • Bluedrake42
More
3 years 7 months ago #28269 by Bluedrake42
Hello, just noticed today that I was banned from the Discord. Wanted to check here since last I spoke with Super (and anyone else who I still keep in touch with from HOG) we were still on pretty good terms.

I saw a few of the HOG administrators have appeared to be upset that we've started hosting our server again, but I can assure you that we have no intention of advertising on HOG servers or otherwise. My following is more than capable of filling up a server by itself, so I can't stress enough that this isn't an attempt to sabotage your brand or your player-base (if anything I'm expecting an influx of new players to Project Reality once I begin pushing players to it again.)

So just wanted to make sure you all understand I still am good terms with you all, hopefully that hasn't changed on your end.

To clarify our reason for bringing back Free Candy Van... as you know we are launching our own game on Steam in the coming months (which will be a free game) which has been under development by myself and a number of other developers, including developers from the Project Reality development team.

store.steampowered.com/app/736590/Operation_Harsh_Doorstop/

As is our understanding, we feel Project Reality only has a few years of life left... and as a proper "send off" for Project Reality, we felt that hosting Free Candy Van one last time would be appropriate, before we expand our focus on our own upcoming game. We have no intention to stay in the Project Reality community indefinitely... and this is merely a stepping stone to bigger things for us, and as a way to connect with our original community once again before moving more deeply into our Unreal Engine 4 projects.

I've explicitly ordered all administrators for Free Candy Van to not disparage HOG. They were actually told this before we even launched, and it was reiterated after their bans from the HOG Discord (I didn't know if they had said something to aggravate anyone from this community.)

To my knowledge they have kept to their word with this, and if they haven't please let me know and we will handle it. We've done this in the past for you all, and I want to make sure that I wouldn't tolerate it now either.

Anyways, just wanted to touch base.

I wouldn't feel threatened by our server, we have larger goals in mind long-term. If anyone has said anything incendiary let me know and I'll handle them personally. Hopefully we can stay on good terms, I think it would be silly to revive any drama after all this time over this. We're all adults now (it's been so many years) hopefully we can keep everything amicable.

Cheers guys <3
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 7 months ago #28270 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Bluedrake42
You seem to have recruited every toxic player, like always. We have no fear of anyone. PR is dead and we know it. We are tired of the toxic assholes. Ive been around long enough to remember your video claiming HOG took money to lift bans...you were so dumb you didn't even realize it was H clan not HOG...Good luck with your server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • Bluedrake42
More
3 years 7 months ago #28271 by Bluedrake42
Alright dude, take care man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds