Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned for 1 tk

• badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1613 by badpilot
banned for 1 tk was created by badpilot
Hey guys, i got banned this evening not sure by whom, as a result of a player. So situation, im digging a FOB solo in hostile territory, didnt have my headset on, fob dug headset back on some IDIOT is clogging my squad channel relentlessly, saying he told me to tell "them" 'who ever they are' and i didnt and now hes dead and going to cry about, i ask him to be quiet but he disregards my request and continues to whine about the tank.

THEN he decides that he doesnt like the fob i just built and decides i need to know how stupid and pointless it is, all the while i cant hear shit and am trying to listen for the armor that is about to pillage my newly built fob, so i can shoot him with the hat kit i just picked up, THEN he starts spamming squad saying i stole his HAT kit blah blah blah ect, and i again tell him to the stfu, he doesnt, so i kick him from the squad.

THENNNN he spawns on the FOB he was just saying is retarded and starts spaming local crying like a bitch. then he reports me and i got a warning , which i headed and did not tk him again despite the fact he was still spamming local in his whiney annoying german accent.

So i was then still talking shit to him telling him to stfu but it was a lost cause. i was then banned by an unknown admin. Anyways it took more time to register and type this out than it was worth, i just wanted to say i feel there should be a bit more investigation before a ban is implimented ruining somones evening of gaming on his favorite server! Im sure whiner is having fun tho!

Thanks BP
More
8 years 4 months ago #1614 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic banned for 1 tk
As I recall, there were a couple of reports of you tking and no response from you. It was a temp ban, so you should be ok shortly. If and when someone is acting like you say, report them so we can get rid of them.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1616 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic banned for 1 tk
A player reported u 3 times for tk and "flaming" him....I asked and he said u were trolling him...there were at least 3 reports....leave players alone.
  • badpilot
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1620 by badpilot
Replied by badpilot on topic banned for 1 tk

A player reported u 3 times for tk and "flaming" him....I asked and he said u were trolling him...there were at least 3 reports....leave players alone.

Haley, You know i have the upmost respect for not only your clan but your server as well!! I have played here faithfully for the better part of 6 years, while in that timeframe i maybe guilty of the occasional 'troll' it has NEVER been anything that disrupts Gameplay and certainly never anything that RUINS someones game experience, which is what i feel happened to me yesterday evening.

The reason for me not responding to his Bogus reports is because i was otherwise occupied immersed in gameplay, you all know how intense this game can be!!!!! I had spent the better part of a half hour establishing a staging point for an assault on bunker which could have very well won us the game, and it was subsequently sabotaged by someone who wouldnt simply stfu!
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1622 by [KSK]gwaihir
Replied by [KSK]gwaihir on topic banned for 1 tk
OK! lets get things straight, since oof course he now acts the victim and innocent.
it was me who got teamkilled and who reported him 3 times.
i will tell you the story how it really went.

it started when our team was pinned down at oilfields as US (it was the round on large layout of khami).
i was the hat kit in our squad and i was at H8 and found an enemy tank there but he killed me. i was reporting him to our squadleader, which was badpilot, 3 times in mumble and asked him 3 times if he could report it to the other squads and mark it. 2 minutes later this tank went in on oilfields and raped us because the tow was unmanned cause nobody knew about the tank. after that i asked him why he didnt report the tank as i asked 3 times. then he told me he didnt listen for some unknown reason since he wasnt afk or anything. then i got angry because it resulted in major casualties for our team. he couldnt take the criticism and got salty and at some point in the argument started yelling at me to shut the fuck up and called me retard 2 times.
then he proceeds into being at the others side of the map and buidling a fob, btw its a lie that i was complaining about his fob. his fob was actually ok since it gave us a spawning point to attack bunkers. what i really was complaining about is that while he build that fob he took a hat kit which was heavily needed at oildfields while at his location there was nothing a hat kit could do. he then kicked me out of the squad since he coudlnt take any kind of criticism. therefore i spawned at the fob where he was and talked local to him and i called him out for being a bad squadleader for not communicating at all which resulted in him calling me a retard for the 3rd time and turning around to teamkill me on purpose.

this is HOG and not free candy van, i expect squad leaders to do their job and to communicate with their squad.
and unlike him i am able to reflect my actions and question my own actions, which is why i have to admit that spawning on his fob and continue to argue via local chat was wrong.
if a guy decides to waste hat kits and to not communicate and just do his own thing, spawning at him and talking local wont change his mind and wasnt productive at all and i apologize for that.
but team killing on purpose together with verbal abuse for that reason is the response of an angry teenager and shouldnt be tolerated at all. it is the most malicious thing you can do on a server.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by [KSK]gwaihir.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1623 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic banned for 1 tk
[KSK]gwaihir dont do that to your squad leader. If u think the leader is an idiot leave the squad. I
hate squad leading only to have some guy in the squad tell me what to do....its very annoying. Lead your own squad and let other players do what they want.

Pilot dont tk players, report him if he is trolling u.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds