Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Ban Appeal
:blink:
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18063 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
apparently we are not allowed to tell the truth even under our own forums, the server may be down due to the devs blaming us then punishing us for alerting people to the truth, sorry guys, not our fault.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18064 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
Appears we will be shut down for a few days....anyone interested in playing some Squad? We have been considering a Squad server. this may be a great time to try it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18067 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
this is the PM we got from Mineral.

Hi,

we have noticed that you have posted screenshots of private threads on SA forums on your own forum.
hogclangaming.com/index.php/f...appeal?start=6

This isn't something we allow, no matter the context. We have also noticed a deteriorating communication and relation between us and the HOG admin team over the last few months that we greatly want to see improve. Some snarky comments, some impulsive posting by your admins, sharing player IP's on public threads,...

As the primary US server we understand that as things don't go smoothly on our side you and your team are annoyed by it. This does not mean we cannot communicate professionally, with thought and logical thinking and not impulsive posting and can not keep to the basic rules of no cross-posting, no player information(IP,...) being shared outside of SA forums etc. We have this system for a reason, please try to stick to it.

For posting the screenshot we will have your server not be active this weekend through our masterserver as a form of punishment, starting from tomorrow evening PRT time till Sunday evening. Consider this a wake-up call to act more professionally in the future in your communication.

Feel free to respond to this PM individually, but it cannot change the outcome of the punishment. I have send this PM to all admins and moderators of HOG. So if you want to respond, perhaps one person should do it to keep it organized.

Greetings,
PR Dev Team
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18068 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Based on seeing other players post SS from the SA forum in public I thought it would be fine, guess not...

I sent him this PM in response.

My response was this...

That is not fair to HOG. I did not post the screen shot and I was not aware that it was not allowed. I have seen other members of the SA forums, ie Casualty, post parts of the SA forums on videos etc....did they suffer a similar punishment? I did post in the open forum here and was warned, which was brought on by the DEV team, I was unable to gain access to the SA forum despite multiple attempts....all the time every admin from every dead server was a member of the SA forum, I stopped when warned. This punishment seems harsh and vindictive and the treatment seems disparate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Halgesson
More
5 years 11 months ago #18069 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal
Wow, that's really weird. Have you actually agreed with any rules joining that section? This is really uncalled for. Dev team is already looking bad for having a fix and yet no helping most players, as now most NA players won't be able to play without having high pings during the weekend.

I hope they notice how stupid this is.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds