Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Oatmealz

• Oat
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20016 by Oat
Oatmealz was created by Oat
I kind of knew this was coming, but I will get straight to the point.
I was flying cas on khami, my team member says he was on one and I boost over to him without any second judgement. I find the f16 and f15 below me while I was at 2000, then I start the fight. idk if I started the fight in their dod or outside of it, but once it was going full on I was deep inside their main base. The f16 starts to fly really really low over their main base and I wasn't thinking at the time i just knew I wanted to kill their jets because that's my objective, so I kill the f16 outside the map low. i noticed i was warned about dod and I ignored it and I'm sorry I just really don't find it fair to turn my back and fly away from their main just to let them kill me. if a jet I am fighting decides to run I will chase him, I think anybody would u don't let a potential threat get away from you.
I don't think it should be allowed for a enemy to just run back to main when u are chasing him and then he gets to call it base rape its just dumb in my mind.

but besides all my ranting, I shot him down and tried to climb to 4000 and got kicked.

I am deeply sorry about my actions, when u are in that situation u just don't want to be killed. again, it was a dumb mistake of me and I apologize about the shit I caused

Oatmealz

cd hash:7d8de30ca5f344c119a9415bf63ad2aa
More
5 years 6 months ago #20017 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Oatmealz
4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

Also, your buddies weren't happy that you weren't willing to listen to them asking you to back off.

You appeared to be in the US main area for about quite a while before you were kicked. I would have banned you if I had waited a few more seconds as reports of jets being shot down over their main were posted soon after.
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20018 by Oat
Replied by Oat on topic Oatmealz
Yes i do admit they told me to back off. But i can’t just back off. If flares worked in this game i would have gladly went away. I back off from the fight, he’s on me now i die because i have to strictly follow the rules.

But again I’m in the wrong and I’m sorry. It was dumb of me to chase the jet that low into main
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20021 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Oatmealz

Yes i do admit they told me to back off. But i can’t just back off. If flares worked in this game i would have gladly went away. I back off from the fight, he’s on me now i die because i have to strictly follow the rules.

But again I’m in the wrong and I’m sorry. It was dumb of me to chase the jet that low into main

so i guess this means you will continue to do it.....
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20022 by Oat
I never said I was going to do it again.

I’m having second thoughts about flying cas in this game, since everybody seems to be scaredy cats. I might just quit it all together.
  • Oat
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #20046 by Oat
Hello hello m e n. I been reading and studying your rules. Any word
On my ban? Or is it permanent?
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds