Ban appeal Poster

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20767 by John Colwell
Replied by John Colwell on topic Ban appeal Poster
Poster got banned for "hacking + internal". I was on opposing team at time and saw the message. I assume 'internal' meant a fob inside a wall.
Pretty sure he had an aimbot or wallhack as he was killing my squad perfectly at Old Estate no matter where we came at him from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20773 by Poster
Replied by Poster on topic Ban appeal Poster
I use a vpn mainly for torrenting and accessing popcorntime, which is not strictly legal in the Netherlands, people often get heavy fines for it.

As in regards for the hacking and internal part, i only placed fobs in the forest and I am not hacking, i am unsure how i am supposed to prove that I am not hacking. I will have time in the weekend to look at the battlerecorder and prove i am not hacking. But i have never used battlerecorder before and I have to work a lot in the next couple of days, so this will take some time. Can someone with experience help me out?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20774 by Poster
You say I killed your squad at old estate, yet there was already a squad member in old estate before I even got to old estate, I can’t recall killing enemies on old estate, however a wave of enemies came in from north west of which I killed a few which made sense because we had friendlies to the south west south east and north east. Furthermore, there was a sniper in my squad south west of old estate, a french player, who provided my squad with intel about the approaching enemies

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20775 by =HOG= pwner_pt
Replied by =HOG= pwner_pt on topic Ban appeal Poster
Hello Poster,

Thank you for your cooperation.

Of course it is not your job to burden yourself. First I will talk to the headadmins and look into BR by myself. Until there I'll be fine with unbanning you until you got proofed breaking rules.

But the main decision stays to the headadmins.

regards,

pwner_pt

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20781 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal Poster
ban lifted

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #20787 by Poster
Thanks, see you on the battlefield

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds