Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I am a new player and I got banned from HOG server.

• George Lemeitre
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #20933 by George Lemeitre
Hello! My in-game username is Lieut. GeorgeLemeitre. I am a new player. I think one reason why I got banned from the server was I was not able to join any squads. Some of the squads were already full or, probably, they were locked by squad leaders. So, I was unable to join a squad. I was clicking the "join" squad button and it did nothing. I tried to create my own squad; however, the maximum number of squads was already reached. The warning was given to me by the server, but I couldn't do anything to join or create squad. The server, then, banned me.

I think this was the reason why I got banned, but I am not sure. May you, please, tell me the reason why I got banned?

As a new player, I am currently getting familiarized with the game and I don't have any intention to ruin the game. I do need the help of people to guide and teach me about the game. Unban me, please.

Thank you.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by George Lemeitre. Reason: I added a question.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #20935 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I am a new player and I got banned from HOG server.
[2018-12-01 19:09] d640a1f032744bb5430c45e9847213bc GeorgeLemeitre no banned by EGGSDE Bacon*Cody (perm)

not sure what that means, wait for the admin to respond.
  • George Lemeitre
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #20936 by George Lemeitre
Replied by George Lemeitre on topic I am a new player and I got banned from HOG server.
Okay. I'm waiting.
More
5 years 3 months ago #20938 by Alvin
You're lucky coz you've finish the loading screen, I got banned during at the loading screen. and it's really annoying.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #20940 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I am a new player and I got banned from HOG server.

You're lucky coz you've finish the loading screen, I got banned during at the loading screen. and it's really annoying.

follow directions here: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...l-you-must-read-this dont post in anothers ban appeal.
  • George Lemeitre
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #20944 by George Lemeitre
Replied by George Lemeitre on topic I am a new player and I got banned from HOG server.
Have you, guys, reviewed my ban report yet?
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds