Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned for nothing and breaking rules

• streetflash8752rus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #22788 by streetflash8752rus
banned for nothing and breaking rules was created by streetflash8752rus
today 7 april ,2 00 pm Moscow TIme , on pavplovsk map we are creating apc squad , player abuhajar dublicate apc squad , since 2 minutes beginning of round some admin resign our squad and give my squad members warning that we must return apcs to base , we were reporting admins about double squad and that we area first apc squad , but admins didnt do anything , and admins hog boxkiller was in second APC squad , After that i join APC squad which crreated by aby hajaar and asking admins what they area doing , boxkiller dont answer me and says only "shut up , and return apc ", After that i saynig him that he is breaking rules and he is not a admin and rules breaker , after that Admins banned me and kicking all of my squad members.
Admins please solve MY problem and check this admin HOG Boxkiller
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 week ago #22791 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
So basically everything you said is false.

First off you did not have the first apc squad.

Second I told you to return the APCs multiple times which you eventually did. You were resigned from the apc squad and then made another squad which was resigned.

I was not in the apc squad i was talking to the Squad leader about what was going on. Then you come in all pissed off and i told you to "shut up" because i was going to explain to you what happened but you did not do that and started freaking out. So Ill explain now,

At 2:00 minutes squad time there was 2 cas squads created. Squad 1 was cas and Squad 2 was CAS. So right now there are 2 cas squads Which are Squad 1 and Squad 2. THEN APC squad is created which is Squad 3 which was abuhajars squad. Once that APC squad was made the 2nd cas squad was disband leaving the squad 2 open. You made an APC squad which made it squad 2. You did not make the squad first. you were second. Just because you were number 2 in the list does not mean you made the squad before abuhajar. So you were resigned, then you come into the squad and proceed to call me a retarded and a faggot. So you were banned... I did not kick any of your squad members except for SpetznasTyuMa3bI who shot the LAV with a lat kit. He was also temp banned.
  • streetflash8752rus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #22792 by streetflash8752rus
Replied by streetflash8752rus on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
you are wrong , the first apc squad was created by SPETsnastyuMA3bl and he given me squad leader , abuhajar create second apc squad , and i telling about it in Voice chat
More
5 years 1 week ago #22793 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Replied by PVT_AbuHajaar on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
Stop lying, I made the squad then squad 2 was deleted and you poped up with your squad you being the squadleader, SPETsnasty wasn't squad lead in that game in any moment, there's a tracker you know, words can get you only that far. Also you are a cancer that the Project Reality community has been indulging for a long time, it's time for you to go back to your cave and let civilised humans play.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 week ago #22794 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
I was watching the squads. I watched it happen stop playing the victim card.
  • streetflash8752rus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #22795 by streetflash8752rus
Replied by streetflash8752rus on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
you are both are Layers , other Admins please chech DEmo of this round !!!!
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds