Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned for nothing and breaking rules

• streetflash8752rus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #22833 by streetflash8752rus
Replied by streetflash8752rus on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
ok i m watched tracker , yes my fault , but how i can know about it ,if spetcnaz create 2 squad apc and abus apc is 3 squad , of course i mean that s spetcnas apc is first . Abu is usually false reporting me on PRTA and i suggested that is a f..ing conspiracy abu and Boxkiller becuse they hating russians, my sorry
More
5 years 1 week ago #22836 by PVT_AbuHajaar
Replied by PVT_AbuHajaar on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
Shut the fuck up, you are a toxic cunt and none of the PR community can take you anymore, I made a similar thread on PRTA where you were stealing assets and wasting them, gfy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomasinost
  • streetflash8752rus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #22837 by streetflash8752rus
Replied by streetflash8752rus on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
ddont lyuing nervous freak , you are made false thread and specially lyuing there that im steel BTR80A but i taken BTR80 in mech inf squad , and your APC squad have k/d 6/26 ? but my Mech inf 35/20 with single btr 80 , We are destroyed 2 LAV by Btr and one by tow, you are killed notning with 80A and BMP , you are fucking schmuck and noob. And if you forget that is not your PR remember it , if you telling me GTFU from all PR COMMUnity
More
5 years 1 week ago #22880 by Tomasinost
Replied by Tomasinost on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
Streetflash u are just liar and u are always wrong.Stealing apcs on PRTA is good from you too.Hope they will take action against you on PRTA either.FUnny thing is when u cry and call other player ''retard,stupid'' but the best thing u even say ''I will fuck your mum,kill your family'' and other stuff.But u are innocent ofc.
media.discordapp.net/attachments/5312408...504340/screen375.png

Just posting so admins on hog will see ''how innocent your are''
More
5 years 1 week ago #22903 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
Ban Appeal denied, come back in 3 months and we can revisit. You have been reported too many times for the same thing.
  • Kato Megumi
  • 嘘をつくことは世界に優しさをもたらすことです
More
4 years 11 months ago #23190 by Kato Megumi
Replied by Kato Megumi on topic banned for nothing and breaking rules
Well bois. The cancer of the community is Assets Addicts. Not saying im racist. But their addiction to assets make me sick. If u dont get over it. You're gonna be a cancer of the community.

YKWIM
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds