Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned because the game minimized

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23211 by bill
Replied by bill on topic Banned because the game minimized
The Brazilian shit was way earlier, probably even on another map. The log speaks for itself what happened after that and why the cow crashed. The Gazelle crashed because of my stupid fucking cell phone.

It's hilarious that you're trying to use the logs, which show an admin deleting a Trans squad while its in mid-air thus causing eternal damage to the helicopter and pilot and therefore a catastrophic crash/explosion/death, in order to prove I'm lying about being kicked from a Brazilian squad in an "I gotcha!" moment like out of an episode of Dragnet.

Can somebody with actual authority and a brain be summoned for about fifteen seconds so this can be resolved? This back and forth over meaningless shit is a waste of everyone's time.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by bill.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #23215 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned because the game minimized
You waste assets. U are not smart enough to realize that you should not fly when an app you have will minimize your game...yet u still fly. Then u act like its our fault for not allowing u to come back and do the same shit again. Now that u have been banned all of a sudden u get rid of the app that causes u to crash...then u insult the admin. This whole thing could have been avoided if you had any brains and took 15 seconds to disable the app.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23216 by bill
It's not an app. Every time you plug any cell phone into a usb port or unlock the phone it opens a windows explorer menu that minimizes all other windows and sets it to be active. It acts like a USB drive. There is literally nothing you can do about this. Go ahead, try it yourself. By the way, I insulted no one.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by bill.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23218 by bill
Wow. It's easier to deal with the IRS than it is to deal with HOG apparently.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23230 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Banned because the game minimized

The Brazilian shit was way earlier, probably even on another map. The log speaks for itself what happened after that and why the cow crashed. The Gazelle crashed because of my stupid fucking cell phone.

It's hilarious that you're trying to use the logs, which show an admin deleting a Trans squad while its in mid-air thus causing eternal damage to the helicopter and pilot and therefore a catastrophic crash/explosion/death, in order to prove I'm lying about being kicked from a Brazilian squad in an "I gotcha!" moment like out of an episode of Dragnet.

Can somebody with actual authority and a brain be summoned for about fifteen seconds so this can be resolved? This back and forth over meaningless shit is a waste of everyone's time.

You can't even comprehend what is happening here. The logs don't show anything remotely close to what you think they show buddy.

Answer this simple question - what caused you to crash the cow?

I'll give you some context - it was crashed 4.5 minutes after you complained in chat about an admin deleting a trans squad, and 4.5 minutes before you were banned for crashing the gazelle.

Regarding the gazelle, I watched you take off and crash. You are lying to us about your window minimising. You never had any control over the helicopter and crashed because you lost control. You weren't flying 'low over the ground at high speed', you were barely moving and couldn't maintain a steady altitude, which happens to every noob in the gazelle.

You would have been unbanned by now if you came to terms with being unable to fly, and said you weren't going to fly anymore.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23232 by bill
You're just making up nonsense based on conjecture. I've been playing the game for a decade. I flew trans the 3 or 4 rounds before that without crashing once. To say that I wouldn't be able to fly a cow a few hundred meters on a map that's just an empty desert is illogical.

I was so busy fucking with the trans squad bullshit while flying at the same time that I tipped the cow. The Gazelle crashing right outside the base was because I unlocked my phone to check my text messages right before I took off. When you unlock a phone that's plugged into a computer it lets you access the files on it. After a few seconds the file transfer window for the phone popped up and the game minimized.

But if it gets me unbanned so I can play the game again then I'll say whatever you want. I can't fly. I'm sorry. Please unban me.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds