Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned because the game minimized

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23204 by bill
Banned because the game minimized was created by bill
I was flying a Gazelle the other day on some map. I forget what it even was. I think it might have been Burning Sands. It was late at night and there were barely any people in the server so I was a one man trans squad.

While in mid-air and flying forward at an extreme rate of speed not too far off the ground the game minimized because I plugged my cell phone into my USB port. I tabbed back in as fast as I could but I had already crashed. I was instantly and permanently banned without a word from anyone. I find this more than a little ridiculous and draconian.

I've been playing Project Reality since it first came out, somewhere around ten years now. Since HOG is the only English/Westerner server left in the game that has a population I'm essentially banned from playing Project Reality and might as well just uninstall it.

In-game name is pognivet. Don't have the CD hash because I deleted the game because I can't even play, but if it's that important I'll redownload the game and post my CD hash.

Please unban me.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by bill.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #23206 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned because the game minimized
2018-09-13 23:22] !RESIGN performed by 'IV.T xXsoapXx98' on ' pognivet': Your squad is a duplicate, duplicate squads for the same asset is not allowed, disband
[2018-09-13 23:23] !KILL performed by 'IV.T xXsoapXx98' on ' pognivet': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
[2018-09-13 23:23] !KICK performed by 'IV.T xXsoapXx98' on ' pognivet': Your vehicle is not properly manned! That asset requires 2 crewmen, RETURN to base immediately
[2019-04-16 21:20] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Yogi' on ' pognivet': unlock your squad
[2019-04-17 22:57] !REPORT performed by '[NOOB] -STN-Foice': pognivet racism
[2019-04-22 00:42] !BAN performed by ' squires990' on ' pognivet': Asset wasting, practice before using our assets
More
4 years 11 months ago #23207 by bill
Replied by bill on topic Banned because the game minimized
Uh, some of those logs are from 2018. I never saw myself being reported for racism either and as for the rest of it I have no idea what significance it holds other than the last entry which show that I was banned for asset wasting because my game alt-tabbed which is what this entire saga revolves around.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23208 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Banned because the game minimized
You crashed the cow within sight of main, then when you respawned you crashed the gazelle within 3 seconds of lifting off. I was watching the entire time, you were literally 20m outside main and were clearly out of control the whole time.

This was after you came on team chat complaining about having been kicked or resigned from trans previously, so I assumed you'd been told previously not to fly.

Do you understand the server rules? You were either griefing or you cant fly and shouldn't be in trans.

> Don't have the CD hash because I deleted the game because I can't even play, but if it's that important I'll redownload the game and post my CD hash.

weird thing to do

>Please unban me.

you uninstalled the game whats the point of being unbanned
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23209 by bill
Replied by bill on topic Banned because the game minimized

You crashed the cow within sight of main, then when you respawned you crashed the gazelle within 3 seconds of lifting off. I was watching the entire time, you were literally 20m outside main and were clearly out of control the whole time.

This was after you came on team chat complaining about having been kicked or resigned from trans previously, so I assumed you'd been told previously not to fly.

Do you understand the server rules? You were either griefing or you cant fly and shouldn't be in trans.

> Don't have the CD hash because I deleted the game because I can't even play, but if it's that important I'll redownload the game and post my CD hash.

weird thing to do

>Please unban me.

you uninstalled the game whats the point of being unbanned

I got kicked from an earlier trans squad because they were all Brazilians and I don't speak Portuguese.

Of course I understand the server rules I've been playing on the server for longer than people in elementary school have been alive.

I crashed because of my stupid fucking Samsung Galaxy minimizing the game to prompt me in windows whether I want to transfer data or not.

I uninstalled so I could make room for another game. No point in having the game installed if I can't even play it since it's multiplayer only. If there's some chance of being unbanned then I'll reinstall it, but until then it's just a waste of space.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by bill.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23210 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Banned because the game minimized
and the cow you crashed just before the gazelle? was that from the window minimising?

[00:10:55 CONNECT] ' pognivet' connected with IP: 104.34.108.122
[00:14:53 CHANGETEAM] ' pognivet' change to team REDFOR
[00:19:40 KILL] att61195 [gb_jep_panther_Barrel] pognivet
[00:32:24 TEAM 1] prWARs sprint113: no trans squad
[00:32:41 TEAM 1] pognivet: yea there is retard
[00:32:48 TEAM 1] PRlD sgt.putin: no there isn't
[00:33:01 TEAM 1] pognivet: too bad admin deleted trans squad
[00:33:08 TEAM 1] pognivet: and made the heli crash mid air
[00:33:15 TEAM 1] pognivet: lol retard hog admins
[00:33:24 TEAM 1] pognivet: rip this team we lose
[00:33:43 TEAM 1] squires990: which admin deleted trans squad
[00:34:04 TEAM 1] pognivet: who the fuck knows
[00:34:15 TEAM 1] pognivet: i wasnt even looking i was trying to fly

make up your mind mate. first it was admin deleted trans, 'making the heli crash mid air', now it's you got kicked from trans because you didn't speak portugese?
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds