• Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #23587 by Marino
Ban was created by Marino
Hello,

Requested Info:
ca0137cb561f5fe9605c9f008e75a95c
Date: 5-16-2019 (I think technically, was the early afternoon hours in Seattle)
Player: FOOD_STAMPS

I had auto drive on by having my chat open, I drove into an on coming logee. No time for excuse, BANNED.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Marino.
More
4 years 10 months ago #23600 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban
Banning admin will be along.

[2019-01-26 02:07] !REPORTP performed by ' TechiesJr' on ' RAIN_MAN': man logi steal use as transport spamming join and left squad
[2019-04-07 04:26] !REPORT performed by ' Soupy_Delicious': rain_man spamming global chat
[2019-04-07 04:37] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= BluFFeR_UK' on ' RAIN_MAN': Stop chat-spamming!
[2019-04-17 06:07] !REPORT performed by ' RAIN_MAN': Specter wasted 6 trans
[2019-05-05 04:42] !BAN performed by '<1> ShrapGnoll' on ' RAIN_MAN': RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned!
[2019-05-16 21:53] !REPORT performed by ' Faulktime': heroin rain_man ghosting in main and used enemy mortars to kill our fob he saw through ghosting
[2019-05-16 21:53] !BAN performed by '|TM| KillroyIsHere' on 'HEROIN RAIN_MAN': Possible Ghoster. No response, Wasting assets.

Previous ban: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...eal-temp-ban?start=0
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #23606 by Marino
Replied by Marino on topic Ban
i wasnt wasting it was the beginning of the round and barely left main...
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #23607 by Marino
hes not coming, this is wasting time
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #23614 by KillroyIsHere
Replied by KillroyIsHere on topic Ban
What's the waste of time? Me not responding to this because I have a life outside of HoG or you being reported for joining the server then going AFK immediately after the fact? How about the fact that when I confronted you right at the main base to see if you were AFK/Ghosting, you immediately went for the SPG Techie and started ramming it into people (failing miserably) and then ramming it into Logistics, destroying both in the process.

You were banned for your reaction to being called out. Wasting assets intentionally.

It's crystal clear that the only person wasting anyone's time here is YOU.

Racism, asset waste, possible ghosting for mortar squad, the list goes on. I don't think this ban should be lifted, clearly this person doesn't respect the game, community, or the rules of the server.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by KillroyIsHere.
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #23625 by Marino
Oh because I have a life outside of PR and cant sit and play non stop, so you assume ghosting.
This is biased.
I cant just be permabanned because you assumed all of this Those messages are tiny and so insignificant during the start of a game and I was using auto drive when this all happened. I couldnt type anything out I was banned before my spawn menu showed up.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Marino.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds