Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Am I temp banned or perma'd?

More
4 years 6 months ago #25687 by Shock
Am I temp banned or perma'd? was created by Shock
cd: edf04a6485e30dfcb8e29b5bd20b1eb7

Last night I think it was, I was playing on HOG and I was playing some music on the end round screen to which I was told to stop, so I did..
only to find I was banned once the next map had loaded. Is this a temp ban or a permanent ban? regardless once I was told to stop I stopped..
More
4 years 6 months ago #25694 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Am I temp banned or perma'd?

cd: edf04a6485e30dfcb8e29b5bd20b1eb7

Last night I think it was, I was playing on HOG and I was playing some music on the end round screen to which I was told to stop, so I did..
only to find I was banned once the next map had loaded. Is this a temp ban or a permanent ban? regardless once I was told to stop I stopped..

Firstly, this ban could have been about you TKing at the end of the round. I let it slide because I had JUST opened prism.
I join the server, and play the round.

End of the round you are spamming. I say "Cut the Spam" at least twice, and then get some childish imitation from you like "cUt tHe sPaM" and then another sentence which I don't remember.
More
4 years 6 months ago #25698 by Shock
Replied by Shock on topic Am I temp banned or perma'd?
That whole night is pretty much a blur to me now, I was pretty wasted that night. I don't remember team killing but it's entirely possible. Apologies for whatever I ended up saying ,I didn't mean to be a dick but I was pretty out of it that night like I said so god only knows what I did or said.
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #25700 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Am I temp banned or perma'd?
Alcohol is no excuse. In the future when you're heavy into the drinks, I recommend using the other players as a gauge: If they are complaining/telling you to do(or not do) something, I recommend listening to them.

Cheers.

Head admins, I request he be unbanned.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by R1ghty.
More
4 years 6 months ago #25701 by Shock
Copy that, you are right it is no excuse and I will be more self-aware in the future when under the influence. Cheers.
More
4 years 6 months ago #25721 by Shock
My ingame name is Shock'
if clan tags make a difference its [WB] Shock'
please and thank you
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds