More
4 years 6 months ago #25799 by SteelNewbie
2019-09-16
Name: Highlander_xliv
Bijar (60/100)
Squad: TRANS+INFSPC (IDF)

Reason:

Chapter 1-2.
1st flight. The 8th squad refused to go out and asked to be moved to Charlie-1. As a result, the helicopter was shot down by the AA.
Chapter 3. The helicopter dropped off the infantry on the flag. 8 detachment (2 members) refused to leave the helicopter and let me down (at the same time the enemy APC hit the helicopter on the flag). Breaking the rules!
You can't attack your opponent's first flag!
That's why this 8SL wrote to me that I lost two helicopters.

I transported the special operation infantry by helicopter.
8th (2 people) asked me to throw them on Charlie-1. I refused, because first of all: this sector shoots AA and APC. Second is very far from the flag, toxic FOB respawn location over 500 m to the flag (infantry will lose time for a long hike to the active flag).

My inf squad (SOF) and 2 members of the 8th Squad were loaded into the helicopter.

When I promptly landed the helicopter near the bridge and asked everyone to leave the board, these two guys from the 8th squad refused. That's why the helicopter got hit.

The second helicopter I sent to 1 flag for capture (keshlak).
When I landed on the flag, I again ordered to leave the helicopter. All inf left, and two of the 8th SL refused to leave the helicopter. At the same time, the helicopter came under fire from enemy armored vehicles.

Then this dude wrote a report on me for losing two helicopters.

On the previous map (SILEN EAGLE, RAF), our squad was the only one who defended the flag throughout the round. And I offered to sit back in defense so as not to save the team's resources (tickets). But the rest went unsuccessfully in the attack and in the end the team lost the round (due to irrational use of tickets).
  • SteelNewbie
  • SteelNewbie's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #25800 by SteelNewbie

2019-09-16
Name: Highlander_xliv
Bijar (60/100)
Squad: TRANS+INFSPC (IDF)

Reason:

Chapter 1-2.
1st flight. The 8th squad refused to go out and asked to be moved to Charlie-1. As a result, the helicopter was shot down by the AA.
Chapter 3. The helicopter dropped off the infantry on the flag. 8 detachment (2 members) refused to leave the helicopter and let me down (at the same time the enemy APC hit the helicopter on the flag). Breaking the rules!
You can't attack your opponent's first flag!
That's why this 8SL wrote to me that I lost two helicopters.

I transported the special operation infantry by helicopter.
8th (2 people) asked me to throw them on Charlie-1. I refused, because first of all: this sector shoots AA and APC. Second is very far from the flag, toxic FOB respawn location over 500 m to the flag (infantry will lose time for a long hike to the active flag).

My inf squad (SOF) and 2 members of the 8th Squad were loaded into the helicopter.

When I promptly landed the helicopter near the bridge and asked everyone to leave the board, these two guys from the 8th squad refused. That's why the helicopter got hit.

The second helicopter I sent to 1 flag for capture (keshlak).
When I landed on the flag, I again ordered to leave the helicopter. All inf left, and two of the 8th SL refused to leave the helicopter. At the same time, the helicopter came under fire from enemy armored vehicles.

Then this dude wrote a report on me for losing two helicopters.

On the previous map (SILEN EAGLE, RAF), our squad was the only one who defended the flag throughout the round. And I offered to sit back in defense so as not to save the team's resources (tickets). But the rest went unsuccessfully in the attack and in the end the team lost the round (due to irrational use of tickets).

https://imgur.com/dy0FpmY
More
4 years 6 months ago #25807 by bouya_tetsu
That's temporary ban.
Several players reported that you were unable to fly the chopper, operate trans job.
It is better to improve your trans skills that include communicating others who on your heli before departure, planning flying route, preventing hard landing that dealing damage.
Attacking first flag is allowed in accordance with HOG rule.(www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules)
BTW your explanation photo is very easy to see.
Keep it up!
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds