The forum is in read only mode.

I'm more interested to know why i was banned than appeal the ban

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 3 months ago #26498 by =HOG=Justice
I went through the battlerecorder file just now and I will be uploading videos soon and let me tell you something. You didn't come to the forums to know why you were banned, you came to the forums to know how tf you got caught. THAT is why this isn't an appeal as you even said yourself. This is to see what you can do better next time so you won't get caught. You killed the wrong fkn admin with your shit "dude". You can try and fool everyone else, including those on "VG and SSG", but you're not fooling me. I don't care how articulated you are with your words and explanations. I have solid proof and I will be submitting it to head admins and I'll let them decide whether you should see it or not. I'm also going to submit it to SSG. Have a good day "dude'.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • IsNull
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #26499 by IsNull
I don't seek to appeal because i'm not invested in the outcome regardless, no more no less.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by IsNull.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 3 months ago #26500 by =HOG=Justice
Oh trust me, that wasn't the only instance. There were several, and specifically one that leaves no doubt which wasn't even the time you killed me. I was actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt had my kill been the only suspicious one. No, there is actually such thing as toggling wallhack on and off to reduce any suspicion and to not allow yourself to become more careless than you already were as to make it even more obvious. This isn't my first rodeo. I have years of experience running a server in the good days of BF2. I've seen it all.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • IsNull
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #26502 by IsNull

I went through the battlerecorder file just now and I will be uploading videos soon and let me tell you something. You didn't come to the forums to know why you were banned, you came to the forums to know how tf you got caught. THAT is why this isn't an appeal as you even said yourself. This is to see what you can do better next time so you won't get caught. You killed the wrong fkn admin with your shit "dude". You can try and fool everyone else, including those on "VG and SSG", but you're not fooling me. I don't care how articulated you are with your words and explanations. I have solid proof and I will be submitting it to head admins and I'll let them decide whether you should see it or not. I'm also going to submit it to SSG. Have a good day "dude'.

Adeu, sentiments such as this are why i'm not invested in the outcome regardless, condescension knows no reason & no i don't intend to change my hash nor user name because you're confident i was cheating, if i wanted to avoid getting caught cheating which i wasn't doing, i'd watch some youtube videos, i've spent upwards of 400hours in 2019 on VG alone & the point i put these many hours into this game isn't for empty pleasure derived from cheating against bots nor to start doing so on the same account, yes i am articulate, but apparently i'm articulate & stupid at the same time for using the same account to cheat somehow per your assertion,so alright then,it's not like i can protest to any effect.

Btw there's two kinds of cheaters, trolls & shit players, so instead of focusing on the alleged breach of conduct i'd ask you to ADDITIONALLY consider the motivation behind such conduct, as i clearly have none given my thousands of hours spent through the years & no attempt i've made disguise my voice & play regularly on coop & rarely on pvp, so touché, correlation does not imply causation,but to hell with logic i guess ,so i know why i was banned & i seek nothing further.

And a final food for thought, why would i risk making this post had i been cheating, if indeed i was cheating, i'd have more to gain by dropping it instead of having you explain why, resulting in my account being perpetually associated with cheating, there's always more than a single dimension to things, but you clearly don't care to evaluate those,not that it matters of course. And i've seen cheating videos & the only rule to not getting caught logically is to only engage those within your line of sight, it's not rocket science, the reason you catch cheaters is because they don't care about getting caught or because they ignore such a fundamental premise,not something i'd need you to enlighten me about in this post & hence your theory as to the purpose of this post lacks coherence.

I wish you a good day, not to appear erudite nor condescending but because i find it's a waste of time to wish others ill, simple, i wish everyone a good day & a good year. Cheers & please understand cheaters aren't driving players away from this game, you are, something worth considering, i'd argue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #26503 by =HOG=Justice
You're not the first person I've seen argue about not hacking after being presented with solid evidence. Some people do something so confidently thinking they won't get caught, almost as a challenge to themselves. And then they feel the disappointment within them feeling like a failure because they were caught. I'm going to submit the video and head admins will see it. If you remain banned, then you'll know that they saw what I saw. And by the way, exploiting a glitch on mumble to spam chat looking for answers wasn't the proper way to go. You'd think a guy as intelligent and well rounded as you proclaim to be would go through the proper avenues. You made things worse. And please understand this yourself, there are smart people like you who will try to beat the system and do things the wrong and unfair way without regard to others, but there will always be smart people like me to stop people like you.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
  • IsNull
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #26504 by IsNull
I proclaim to be nothing, you assert that i am something & if your evidence is as solid as you suggest, upload the video along with your system specs, i have obviously nothing to gain from watching it as i clarified & you have no reason to conceal it. While you're at it upload the demo file if you'd please.

And don't misunderstand I don't discount an unfair advantage, i have a fairly large monitor & a well tuned sound system, just as you enjoy low ping & who knows what else, what i refute is using a wall-hack, just for brevity.

My monitor, i encourage you to evaluate the specs,if so inclined.

'ROG Strix XG49VQ Super Ultra-Wide HDR Gaming Monitor — 49-inch 32:9 (3840 x 1080), 144Hz, FreeSync™ 2 HDR, DisplayHDR™ 400, DCI-P3: 90%, Shadow Boost'
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by IsNull.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds