Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Another unjustice

• MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #26914 by MOPA
Another unjustice was created by MOPA
I have to come back here for apealyng .... I just got banned from HOG on some vietnan map.... i was runnig a dollowing the river when we got atacked by Machine gunner.... 2 guys died i got hit bad... take the 2 guys medicine when got shot again and runned... bleeding... few minutes lates almost dying some guys on squad 5 apears sayng they gonna kill me because i got somebodys kit.... I reported the treath, i reported again and they keep chasing me... i killed 1... they tk me and revive me.... when i got revived i got a diferente kit now... and they keep treatening me... i killed them and got banned.... if my inicial reportes were listened nothig of this would happende...... please unban me and pay atention on reports... im gonna send the DEMO. im just waiting for the map to stop
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
3 years 11 months ago #26915 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Another unjustice
I am the one that banned you, Yes please send the demo file and any sort of recording you have, i didnt not see the reports i look back as the logs and i saw you killed two guys that why you got temp banned, i know we did not responded to the report we are not robots we cant see and hear everything. I looked at the logs and i banned you and some else for "taking matters in your own hands", You will be unbanned in 3 hours time from the time you got banned. This will further be investigated.

=HOG= Rageblade
  • MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #26930 by MOPA
Replied by MOPA on topic Another unjustice
ok i see you are not robots... i realy dont understand how adm work is done... i barely know how to instal pr. im not a computer guy. i went to youtube to learn how to get demo... i got the demo but i ddont have the programs to see it... but you will hear the squad treatening me to kill me.... and they coming after me... you will see 2 or 3 reports while im runing from them... so then i shooted them... here is the demo
  • MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #26931 by MOPA
ok how can i send it???? shit. i donload it.... yesterday la drang 20:44.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
3 years 11 months ago #26937 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Another unjustice
The demo file does not record PR mumble only game play, dont worry Cody talked to me about the situation stand by

=HOG= Rageblade
  • MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #26939 by MOPA
i didnt understood very well but thanks for listening...its something allready
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds