Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Another unjustice

More
4 years 1 week ago #26955 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Another unjustice
It was my squad members, one of them is noob and all he does is play whit sniper, he get shot besides u and ask u to not pick his kit because his comming back u take it and run away, then suddenly u were right next to us the guy spawn and ask u to give his kit back, u denied say something and then laugh and keep running, he ask u like 8 times and not in a row, like in timeline of 10 mins then he tk u (because he is noob and do not know pretty much the rules) then i told my squad members to revive u and then u go crazy shooting at us. i got to said that im not part of that, i also tell them to not tk u but looks like he wants his kit back. btw i know the kit was in his dead body but me and the other squad members was around of him. then u pick the kit and run away. and then happens what i just told. just saying... not injustice at all.
More
4 years 1 week ago #26957 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Another unjustice
Also we were not chansing u as u said, if the admin check the trakker and check my marks we were flanking to E of creeckbed if im not wrong, then u was next to us. as i said my squad member was noob and IM NOT PART OF THAT but as u said "Squad 5" and that was my squad and not "(name of the guy)" then i response.
  • MOPA
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #27013 by MOPA
Replied by MOPA on topic Another unjustice
nobody ask me no kit back.... i was under ffire as you can see in the demo i send to adm.... and he will listen to you guys running behindd me and telling gonna kill me.... i was reporting you all this time... 2 or 3 times.... im sorry if, on the run, i got your kit..... i never use sniper kit in vietnan..... its worthless.... but it had patches... thats what matter to me....no one will treath me.... i warnned adms time and time.... they didnt warned you so i defend myself.... no sorrys for that...
i am in quaretene at home.... no messing around on the server i love to play.... i dont stay around teamkilling people....
you were exactly the guy treatening to teankill me... be a man and assume what you did
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds