Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban on Ramiel

More
3 years 7 months ago #28392 by Vova
Ban on Ramiel was created by Vova
Good evening, I got ban last night, when I was playing on Ramiel on US'S side. I don't know why I got ban and I want at least know why?
I play PR more than half a year and know all the rules and I have never broken the rules. I was in APC squad and sq wasn't mind to play inf,
when all APC are book.I was pushing last chashe , when ,suddenly, I was kicked from the server. Thanks for attention.
That all what I noticed.TMM about my fault.
More
3 years 7 months ago #28393 by Vova
Replied by Vova on topic Ban on Ramiel

Good evening, I got ban last night, when I was playing on Ramiel on US'S side. I don't know why I got ban and I want at least know why?
I play PR more than half a year and know all the rules and I have never broken the rules. I was in APC squad and sq wasn't mind to play inf,
when all APC are book.I was pushing last chashe , when ,suddenly, I was kicked from the server. Thanks for attention.
That all what I noticed.TMM about my fault. My in-game nickname - eternalz

More
3 years 7 months ago #28394 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban on Ramiel
Looks like you used a racial slur

[2020-08-31 20:11] !BAN performed by 'WITEK witek3193' on ' eternalz': nbomb

That's an automatic 1 month ban, no exceptions. Come back in a month and reply to this thread
More
3 years 7 months ago #28395 by Vova
Replied by Vova on topic Ban on Ramiel
OK, you can do no exceptions, but I didn't use any vulgar words or racial slur. I didn't speak via chat in that game even. I dont want to be impudent, but check or ask witek3193! I assure you that I did not do anything that is assign to me by admin.
But anyway thanks for your attention and response.
And I still hope, that you will review my ban and remove it, because no exceptions (for those who offend people)
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds