The forum is in read only mode.

Unban appeal

• Teun
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28910 by Teun
Unban appeal + report was created by Teun
My name: Teunvd
Who reported me: Not 100% sure, wambambola, granderslice, ...?
Reason they reported me: trolling on carrier(??)

Unbanappeal + report of those players: So, I will explain the situation a bit. I was waiting on the carrier for my CAS chopper to spawn. (As there was no delay I thought it would spawn right away, but apperently it didn't). I was walking around the carrier, and shooting my pistol a few times (I didn't hit anyone and I didn't want to hit anyone). I walked to a few people, I think I aimed at someone (but not sure) like we do it a lot, like 'POLICE HANSD IN THE AIR' and that kind of stuff, I shot in the air, nothing more. Again, I didn't want to hit them, I was just waiting for my cas. People do this a lot, so if you ban people for this you will have to close the server next week because there won't be anyone left. Granderslice started talking to me, I don't have any recordings so my apologies if I miss something, or use other words. He said 'Tuna why you such a troll'. I said 'What do you mean'. He said 'You grief, you troll, you are being an asshat, etc. etc.'. I said 'what the fuck are you talking about, give me 1 example of griefing, trolling and being asshat'. He didn't respond, so I said again (a bit more agressive) 'give me one fucking example, but you can't because I don't do that'. he said something like, 'just wait' or 'you'll figure it out' or something like that. Then he went into the chopper, and I said some swear words to him (but nothing racist or whatever, just something like 'if you don't know wtf u talking about, then shut the fuck up retard or give me some examples'). Then I saw (I believe) haley talking in the all chat 'there is no player named tuna' so I asked why I got reported, I am not retarded, I know when an admin asks about a name it is about a report. Then I got banned. I didn't know what was going on so I quickly asked in mumble if I got kicked or banned, they said I got banned for trolling. First of all, like I said, if you get banned for a few times in the air with a pistol in main, PR might as well just stop, because within a week there will be nobody left. second of all, but this is just my opinion, if you report people for that shit, PR might as well stop within 2 weeks. PR is a small community, if we report and ban people for this, there will be nothing left of a 'community'. By the time this report and ban appeal get seen I have been unbanned but I want to report the people who FALSELY reported me. The above described situation is (as I can remember). I will try to add a Battle recorder too, but I have no idea how that works, so my apologies if that doesn't work. It happened on Adak on sunday around 00:30 european time. Hereby I want to report the guys who reported me. I heard one of the repots was because of trolling. How is shooting a few times on the carrier, and responding to one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in PR 'trolling' and worth a ban of 3 hours? Granderslice started to talk dumb bullshit to me, I never went talking to him in the first place. I firstly asked for examples nicely, but of course he didn't have any. How is this worth a ban in stead of a warn? I heard I got more reports, but I bet they were all from that small group who were flying trans, it is probably Wambambola, granderslice, idk who was there... You can see who reported me. First I went to cody and said my story, he said the following. (I totally understand cody isn't the one in charge of this, but he is a HOG admin): "firing in main id say a warning would have been enough... "

Oh and by the way, I want to report granderslice for shooting in main, because he shot too. If the BR works, see that for proof. If there is no BR, I am sorry but I just don't understand how that all works.. I tried..
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #28923 by Zortaw
Replied by Zortaw on topic Unban appeal + report
Trackerfile: tracker_2021_01_10_14_50_09_adak_gpm_cq_128.PRdemo @ 11-01-2021 00:40:48
br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2021_01_10_...ak_gpm_cq_128.PRdemo

EDIT: Tuna no longer on scoreboard @ 3:52:29 onwards.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Zortaw.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28925 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Unban appeal + report
It was 3 hr ban it looks like
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28928 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Unban appeal + report
Yes it was, but it isnt about the ban anymore. It is a report for false reporting (discussed with haley and cody).
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #29009 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Unban appeal + report
Is someone gonna take care of this report? According to Haley's own words it's either me a permban or them. If I told the truth, they have a problem. I spoke completely the truth, so I would like to see get them permbanned.
More
3 years 2 months ago #29014 by Mohammed
Replied by Mohammed on topic Unban appeal
Hello, I am a brother of the qwertyuiopasdfgh player, he was banned from the game, and that is when I was playing with him yesterday. I want to know why it was banned and when it will be canceled. I am sorry if I am writing in the wrong place, I am completely new here and I need to know why my brother was banned and everything My brother knows him that he got on the plane with another person, and when he got off the plane, he took my place, and when I was about to fly, he left the plane and wanted to ask him if he wanted the plane or not, so he killed my brother while he was inside the plane, and when he came back and approached me, he got off the plane My brother was killed again, and when he returned, he went to the same location and fired at the helicopter. The killer fired him a warning so that he would not kill him again. Instead, he killed my brother for the third time, and a few moments later he was banned and before all this, my brother was a helicopter pilot and he changed his place. Unintentionally, and when he tried to save the situation by pressing w instead, he pressed E, which led to his departure from the plane and his death, killing me and another person. If this was the reason, I apologize for his deputy and forgive him that he killed me and before this also my brother and I were expelled from All the 9 squads and some lock up and don't even get high. We decided to make our own squad and we did not succeed because the number allowed for the squad is 9, so I left the server and told me my brother to leave also until it was banned. I lost a lot of my life and I am writing the message and I lost more of my life than that while I search and I ask about you, and I have come to you. Finally, they lost my effort and my fatigue and canceled the ban on my brother. I do not say this as a compliment, but rather it is the truth that you are the best servant of your ban for me. My brother is unfortunate to me.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds