Unban appeal + report

More
1 week 2 days ago #28910 by Teun
Unban appeal + report was created by Teun
My name: Teunvd
Who reported me: Not 100% sure, wambambola, granderslice, ...?
Reason they reported me: trolling on carrier(??)

Unbanappeal + report of those players: So, I will explain the situation a bit. I was waiting on the carrier for my CAS chopper to spawn. (As there was no delay I thought it would spawn right away, but apperently it didn't). I was walking around the carrier, and shooting my pistol a few times (I didn't hit anyone and I didn't want to hit anyone). I walked to a few people, I think I aimed at someone (but not sure) like we do it a lot, like 'POLICE HANSD IN THE AIR' and that kind of stuff, I shot in the air, nothing more. Again, I didn't want to hit them, I was just waiting for my cas. People do this a lot, so if you ban people for this you will have to close the server next week because there won't be anyone left. Granderslice started talking to me, I don't have any recordings so my apologies if I miss something, or use other words. He said 'Tuna why you such a troll'. I said 'What do you mean'. He said 'You grief, you troll, you are being an asshat, etc. etc.'. I said 'what the fuck are you talking about, give me 1 example of griefing, trolling and being asshat'. He didn't respond, so I said again (a bit more agressive) 'give me one fucking example, but you can't because I don't do that'. he said something like, 'just wait' or 'you'll figure it out' or something like that. Then he went into the chopper, and I said some swear words to him (but nothing racist or whatever, just something like 'if you don't know wtf u talking about, then shut the fuck up retard or give me some examples'). Then I saw (I believe) haley talking in the all chat 'there is no player named tuna' so I asked why I got reported, I am not retarded, I know when an admin asks about a name it is about a report. Then I got banned. I didn't know what was going on so I quickly asked in mumble if I got kicked or banned, they said I got banned for trolling. First of all, like I said, if you get banned for a few times in the air with a pistol in main, PR might as well just stop, because within a week there will be nobody left. second of all, but this is just my opinion, if you report people for that shit, PR might as well stop within 2 weeks. PR is a small community, if we report and ban people for this, there will be nothing left of a 'community'. By the time this report and ban appeal get seen I have been unbanned but I want to report the people who FALSELY reported me. The above described situation is (as I can remember). I will try to add a Battle recorder too, but I have no idea how that works, so my apologies if that doesn't work. It happened on Adak on sunday around 00:30 european time. Hereby I want to report the guys who reported me. I heard one of the repots was because of trolling. How is shooting a few times on the carrier, and responding to one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in PR 'trolling' and worth a ban of 3 hours? Granderslice started to talk dumb bullshit to me, I never went talking to him in the first place. I firstly asked for examples nicely, but of course he didn't have any. How is this worth a ban in stead of a warn? I heard I got more reports, but I bet they were all from that small group who were flying trans, it is probably Wambambola, granderslice, idk who was there... You can see who reported me. First I went to cody and said my story, he said the following. (I totally understand cody isn't the one in charge of this, but he is a HOG admin): "firing in main id say a warning would have been enough... "

Oh and by the way, I want to report granderslice for shooting in main, because he shot too. If the BR works, see that for proof. If there is no BR, I am sorry but I just don't understand how that all works.. I tried..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #28923 by Zortaw
Replied by Zortaw on topic Unban appeal + report
Trackerfile: tracker_2021_01_10_14_50_09_adak_gpm_cq_128.PRdemo @ 11-01-2021 00:40:48
br.hogclangaming.com/tracker_2021_01_10_...ak_gpm_cq_128.PRdemo

EDIT: Tuna no longer on scoreboard @ 3:52:29 onwards.
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Zortaw.

More
1 week 1 day ago #28925 by =HOG= lespyd
Replied by =HOG= lespyd on topic Unban appeal + report
It was 3 hr ban it looks like

More
1 week 1 day ago #28928 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Unban appeal + report
Yes it was, but it isnt about the ban anymore. It is a report for false reporting (discussed with haley and cody).

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds