Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

appeal and admin report

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #29523 by gamer
Replied by gamer on topic appeal and admin report
FIRST       I didn't bug him at all. I only Justified my action,
                 and told him to have some caution and investigate about matters before kicking someone.
                 He said "fool" and redirected it to him and thats all.
                 I continued playing the game for more than 15 min.s doing nothing wrong before you temp ban me

SECOND  AND MORE IMPORTANT IS
                 I AM REPORTING YOU HERE NOT SADDAM , YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TEMP BANNED ME FOR NO REASON

THIRD AND LASTLY
                WHERE ARE HEAD ADMINS THESE POSTS ARENOT FOR YOU TO ANSWER ON ( IAM REPORTING YOU!!!!) 

MY REPORT IS
               1- YOU TEMP BANNED ME FOR NO-REASON AFTER 15MIN THAT I DIDNT DO ANY THING WRONG IN

2- YOU INSIDE-GAME ADMINS ARE NOT RESPECTFUL
                      AND IF THE RULES SAY ""RESPECT"" AND WHEN A GAMER BREAKES THE RULES HE MUST BE PUNISHED 
                      ADMINS WHO ENFORCE THE RULES MUST FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES OR OTHERWISE
                      THEY MUST BE PUNISHED AND BE REMOVED FORM ADMINSTRATION                        
                      [2021-04-02 09:35] !WARN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' GAMER4495': Stop acting the fool......
                      [2021-04-02 09:51] !TEMPBAN performed by 'PRISM user 2ic' on ' GAMER4495': asshat, gtfo

I NEED HEAD-ADMINS TO READ AND ANSWER THESE POSTS
NOT ANY OTHER ADMIN

I AM REPORTING AN ADMIN  =HOG= 2IC  TO HEAD-ADMINS NOT ANYONE ELSE
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by gamer.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29524 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic appeal and admin report
Yeah, clearly, you weren't bugging him at all.
That's why he warned you to shut up and move on.

Your logic is like saying if you don't get caught at the scene of crime, you can escape all consequences, lmao.

"Stop acting the fool...." is just a pre-set script. It's not specific to anyone.
If you're taking major insult from a script, then I don't know what to say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sexy_Saddam
More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #29525 by gamer
Replied by gamer on topic appeal and admin report
I didn't know it was a script

BUT AGAIN IAM REPORTING YOU FOR TEMP BAN ME FOR NO REASON AFTER MORE THAN 15 MIN OF GAMEPLAY INWHICH I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO STICK MY REPORT TO SADDAM 

MAYBE YOU WANT HIM BE PUNISHED INSTEAD !!!

AND YOU DONT TALK ABOUT LOGIC WHICH YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GO STUDY SOME FIRST

FINALY YOU SEEM TO BE AN UNEMPLOYED OR JUST A CHILD WHO FINISHED HIS EXAMS OR WHATEVER, AND HAVE A PLENTY OF SPARE TIME.  WELL THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE I WILL POST AGAIN IF HEAD-ADMINS APPEAR
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CHILDISH GAMES OF YOURS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE JUSTICE WITH.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by gamer.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29531 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic appeal and admin report
noun
noun: fool; plural noun: fools

a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #29532 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic appeal and admin report
Ya, holy shit. You broke the rules, got warned and kicked ....came back arguing the kick wasnt justified but admitted u broke the rules....Then u go on about being insulted by the word fool. You need to relax a bit and accept that if u break the rules you get punished. The admins did nothing wrong, you did.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sexy_Saddam
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds