Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
2 years 5 months ago #32238 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal

1488 was pure random number or perhaps just reference to my brother being born 14. of April 2008.

PM a copy of your brothers ID with his personal info blurred out except the birthday and I'll give you a last chance.
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #32243 by Joseph
Replied by Joseph on topic Ban Appeal
check ur Discord DMs
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #32244 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Let the record show this user decided to send me a piss poor photoshop job below.

Next time, perhaps fill the document number out, then mark it over. Or don't use an image that one can find on wikipedia with the same drop shadow: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_national_ide...or_OP_2021_avers.jpg

Ban appeal denied.

Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reddish_Radish
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #32245 by Joseph
Well i tried but i had no other way how to say why i put 1488 there bcs you see if i said ˇˇ I didnt know what does it mean ˇˇ you guys would just say bullshit or crap so yeah i tried maybe later i can sometime in the future play on HOG again.. but if could ask is there possibility of shorter sentence maybe just 2-1 months and not perma thank you for any reply in any case cya later.
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #32298 by Joseph

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Joseph.
  • Joseph
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #32480 by Joseph
Hello there , Lespy i came here to beg for my last chance of playing on HOG servers .
this is my 3rd appeal ( in one ofc)
I have played on RUS pros since i got banned here, and oh my i did became victim of racism. I got called by n word and english fucker by like 81% of the team.
i was tbh ashamed of myself i had to play on this server where is normal when someone say n word or have austrian guy in they re clan.

so i am here begging for my last chance of playing something where team work exist and people have discipline.
I belive everyone deserve 2. chance if they ofc accept they crimes and got punished enough in my case by becoming the one of the targets of racism.

So i once again beg oh great Lespy please give me last chance to experience HOG before i get banned on pros for even speaking English.

-kirayoshikage ( Josef)
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds