Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Gunny Ban Appeal

More
5 years 4 months ago #20331 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
New and improved footage of the same round. I improved several things as a result of feedback i got from filamu and agus (nice prta admins):

rally point guy and prone guy
checking out a bunch of dudes in the forest
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20332 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
Another one, the best one too imo:

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by DogACTUAL.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20334 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic Gunny Ban Appeal

Another one, the best one too imo:

Dude you know your so wrong why do you even continue? Your completely wrong. I am not hacking end of story find something else to do, Go to every single one of my games after you reported me i did even better then the game you reported me. You are being an absolute cunt and theres no need for it.

Only reason i asked super to lock the thread was because tis obvious hog have no idea what there doing when it comes to this sort of stuff so whats the point arguing constantly. Your just wrong. Get over it.

EDIT : You also have done the damage and got hog to believe you so can you just stop already?, go look analyse another game so i can prove you completely wrong.

Biggest cancer ever to the pr community just fuck off mate noone wants you here, all you have done is cause drama and upset people. I didn't even care about you until you reported me for something so fucking stupid.

Your not virruselli your anaylzing skills are fucking terrible, You have got a completely innocent person banned. You need to go somwhere, somwhere else just not here.

Can someone lock this one aswell, Because hes just gonna keep posting forced videos and screenshots.This child doesn't stop for no man xD.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20340 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
nah, we will leave it open, you chose to keep on after you said it was done on the other thread. Besides, wouldnt it be better for him to keep looking so that he can find evidence that you AREN'T hacking?
More
5 years 4 months ago #20343 by solid_fire93
Replied by solid_fire93 on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
sorry for posting, but Gunny provided some videos of his game play on PRTA forums...thought it might help with this case around here ! im not saying gunny is not a hacker here nor defending him, just wanted to share to help the admins around here.. Regards.
prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-player-rep...4/page-2#post-281379
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20348 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Gunny Ban Appeal
thanks for the info, were these made before or after the accusations?
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds