Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Killroy is your worst admin - EVER

• RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21180 by RedPants
Killroy is your worst admin - EVER was created by RedPants
This bitch bans when people "offend" him.. NO server rules broken by the way.
Really? This is who you have representing what was once an amazing community mod?
This guy?

RIP PR.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by RedPants.
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21181 by KillroyIsHere
Replied by KillroyIsHere on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
You came into the squad to harass me exclusively about mapvotes, knowing I was the only admin online at the time. Even other players in the squad thought of it to be extremely toxic. I want you to reflect on your actions here and really think about what you were doing.

This isn't our first dramatic encounter either, as you've in the past exhibited extremely hostile and toxic behavior towards myself and other players.

The toxic trolling was the reason you were banned. Full squad to witness.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by KillroyIsHere.
  • RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21192 by RedPants
Replied by RedPants on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
Its laughable to think that I came to harass you specifically. I joined your squad randomly because it was open. I will say this, I had a bad day and came home angry, little bit to drink. That's my fault and why I acted that way. Its a new day, I realize last night was pretty stupid of me.

*Edit - I should also point out that I LEFT your squad because I could tell it was heating up and I should just find others to play with. That wasn't enough though, you still just had to hit that ban hammer.

HOWEVER, you are wrong on both your points about toxicity by me (and not from you??) and that I'm toxic to other players.

Our first "encounter" as you put it was on the PRTA server, you joined mid round and began shit talking the team on the SL radio and all of the squad leaders told you to stop spamming (we were winning by the way). Since then you have repeatedly mocked my user name in squad and that day specifically you were saying some pretty awful personal stuff to ME. So to sit there and say its all me and you have no part in this is garbage.

Secondly, PR does have a problem with toxicity and I would rather NOT be a contributor to that. Your "full squad to witness" is a very small drop in the bucket and does not represent my play style. I have many a great round playing PR both in squad and as SL and there other players who can attest to that. So to say that I'm toxic to other players is completely inaccurate and it shows you will embellish this situation to reinforce your own side of the story. For f* sakes I flew trans the other day and ferried your squad and supplies repeatedly to help you out. How convenient of you to overlook that. Further more, how many times have you blasted other players and squads because they're not playing the way you want them to? We've all heard it man.

Anyways, it's a dying game and a shrinking community. One I've been a part of for over a decade. It needs balanced and rational admins to keep it thriving. Knee-jerk bans and condiscending positions ("I want you to reflect on your actions here.." - I'm not 10 years old man, and you have NO moral authority in a video game). I've moved on from this as I'm sure you will too, once you realize your hypocrisy is just at toxic.

See you on the battlefield, good game.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by RedPants.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21194 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
How about u play sober and not mess with the admin? There is a small PR player base left how about u remain part of it by following the rules and treating other players well?
  • RedPants
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21199 by RedPants
Replied by RedPants on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
Haley you are correct, and I have and do conduct myself accordingly. Alcohol, bad days, personal lives are all apart of it, for all of us. So its pretty unfair to throw that in my face.

But don't over look the actions of your own admins. I know you guys have a tendency to band together in moments like this, but the fact remains that a 10 second interaction one friday night does not define an entire profile. Nor is this admin in question a bastion of moral authority and objective administering.

I just want to get back to PR and they way I play it. Altercations will always be apart of it. You guys don't deserve respect, you demand it. But you also don't deserve having to deal with greifers - something I am not. I have a long play history to prove it.

So, can we please move on?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21203 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Killroy is your worst admin - EVER
Two sides of the coin...your brief interaction with the admin resulted in you posting that he is the worst admin ever...then you go on to make excuses for your behavior while you condemn and generalize about HOG admins...Holy shit, do you see the hypocritical double standard? It doesn't matter I guess, I'm lifting the ban...carry on,,,see you here later, I'm sure.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds