Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #23810 by panic
Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot was created by panic
cd hash- 5cab6e9bc92f723367eecd7d3ad37e2d
In-game name- IDontPanicAllot

hey so I got banned just recently on Bijar for chasing a mig over his dod, but he engaged my wingman (prWARssouki ) first, not over their dod, so i trailed him and tried to shoot him down but didnt realize i was over their dod, until i got warned in-game, so I pulled off the jet and flew back towards the west part of the map then i got banned even though i did not kill the enemy jet, i heard my wingman souki call out mig down right before I got banned so i assume he must've shot him down but id like to appeal the ban because I disengaged when warned and did NOT shoot down the enemy CAS over dod. I'm a pretty calm player that enjoys playing on your server and I would like to apologize for any disruption or confusion I may have caused.

Thank you, Panic
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by panic.
More
4 years 10 months ago #23815 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot
Banning admin will be along, please standby

[2019-05-28 21:59] !WARN performed by '=HOG= shaniqua' on ' IDontPanicAllot': get out of dod
[2019-05-28 22:00] !BAN performed by '=HOG= TheBoxKiller' on ' IDontPanicAllot': over dod
The following user(s) said Thank You: panic
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #23880 by panic
Replied by panic on topic Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot
Hate to sound impatient, but I just wanna start playing on basically the last active server on pr so is there any updates on the ban? I know for certain that I didn't shoot down enemy cas over dod, you can even check BR or the killlog.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by panic.
  • =HOG=TheBoxKiller
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #23889 by =HOG=TheBoxKiller
Replied by =HOG=TheBoxKiller on topic Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot
You were over dod for a good time behind me. You are correct that you were not the one who shot me down. Both you and souki were banned. Stay away from the enemy DOD. Do not go near their DOD. Go ahead and lift the ban.
More
4 years 10 months ago #23891 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot
Lifted
More
4 years 10 months ago #23892 by panic
Replied by panic on topic Ban appeal- IDontPanicAllot
You're right, thank you it won't happen again.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds