Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - Smek_

More
4 years 9 months ago #24344 by Smek_
Ban Appeal - Smek_ was created by Smek_
Hello,

I was banned on your server and I would like to appeal it please.

hash:bff8c1dd673ea83fea499ee11f92f71a
name: Smek_
More
4 years 9 months ago #24348 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal - Smek_
Wait for Force to respond

[2019-06-20 18:05] !REPORTP performed by ' granderslice' on '[ic] Smek_': locked inf squads not allwed
[2019-06-20 18:08] !WARN performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____' on '[ic] Smek_': STOP FUCKING AROUND AND UNLOCK YOUR SQUAD
[2019-06-20 18:21] !TEMPBAN performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____' on '[ic] Smek_': asshatting trolling unneccessary smart play and wanna be spec ops
[2019-06-20 19:28] !BAN performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____' on '[ic] Smek_': still not learning it huh?
More
4 years 9 months ago #24396 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal - Smek_
You were the entire game of Beirut and Falcon anywhere except near your or enemy team or doing anything at all, for the entirity you were in both matches, which also happened to be as the SL.

You were warned by your entire team and then by me (maybe also other Admins) to stop fucking around on Beirut, despite that, you continued.
Next map, Falcon, you do the same thing, once again, warned the entire time trough till I temp ban you so this stupidity from your Squad stops as at least their SL now is gone.

You come back, just continue the same damn thing without giving a flying fuck about anyone's words.

I am not here to dictate anyone how to play the game but neither to let people/squads troll/jinx/sabotage the rest of their team in almost on purpose looking manner.

The Head Admins can look at it as they want to, this is all I have to say on the matter. If the Head Admins disagree, obviously it's up to them what they want to do.

If they do agree, I suggest a two week ban so he understands that trolling your own team just because you can isn't really what anyone wants.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24397 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal - Smek_
Disagree, you're in the wrong FORCE. You cannot dictate game play. Admins enforce rules, and where a squad is on the map (besides enemy mains), while perhaps not very helpful for the team, is not against a rule.

Sorry Smek. Ban will be lifted when possible (server is offline at the moment).
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= __Super_6__5__, Evox, R1ghty, xXsoapXx98, Smek_, Suchar
More
4 years 9 months ago #24401 by Smek_
Replied by Smek_ on topic Ban Appeal - Smek_
Thank you guys, see you on the battlefield!
More
4 years 9 months ago #24405 by Suchar
Replied by Suchar on topic Ban Appeal - Smek_

[2019-06-20 19:28] !BAN performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____' on '[ic] Smek_': still not learning it huh?

You were the entire game of Beirut and Falcon anywhere except near your or enemy team or doing anything at all, for the entirity you were in both matches, which also happened to be as the SL.

You were warned by your entire team and then by me (maybe also other Admins) to stop fucking around on Beirut, despite that, you continued.
Next map, Falcon, you do the same thing, once again, warned the entire time trough till I temp ban you so this stupidity from your Squad stops as at least their SL now is gone.

You come back, just continue the same damn thing without giving a flying fuck about anyone's words.

I am not here to dictate anyone how to play the game but neither to let people/squads troll/jinx/sabotage the rest of their team in almost on purpose looking manner.

The Head Admins can look at it as they want to, this is all I have to say on the matter. If the Head Admins disagree, obviously it's up to them what they want to do.

If they do agree, I suggest a two week ban so he understands that trolling your own team just because you can isn't really what anyone wants.

>FORCE banning someone for being far from objectives and useless
>FORCE being far from objectives and useless

Sorry, I had to :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193, Danielj15, Smek_
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds