The forum is in read only mode.

so how is it folks

• =HOG=PePaw
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #866 by =HOG=PePaw
so how is it folks was created by =HOG=PePaw
i will be getting my copy tonight, but i wont be able to download it till wednesday at the earliest..
More
8 years 4 months ago #867 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic so how is it folks
really good, make sure you have at least 60gb free to install it, the base building it hought was going to be dumb it actually pretty cool and you get into it very quickly, suggest playing with a controller
  • =HOG=-WhiskeyTangoSteve-
More
8 years 4 months ago #890 by =HOG=-WhiskeyTangoSteve-
Replied by =HOG=-WhiskeyTangoSteve- on topic so how is it folks
i got it for PS4, havnt played yet. side note my PC is kinda old, (6 GB ram) i saw minimum RAM for the game is 8 GB so i got it for the PS4
  • =HOG= StrongTulip
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1128 by =HOG= StrongTulip
Replied by =HOG= StrongTulip on topic so how is it folks
I think saying GOTY is a understatement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=PePaw
  • =HOG=PePaw
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #1129 by =HOG=PePaw
Replied by =HOG=PePaw on topic so how is it folks
i am having issues with the amount of green colors with my eyes. getting pounding headaches after about 30 mins of playing. but otherwise it is ok so far..
More
8 years 4 months ago #1135 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic so how is it folks
steamcommunity.com/id/codybr8447/recommended/377160

1 person found this review helpful

Recommended
56.4 hrs last two weeks / 71.5 hrs on record
Posted: Nov 21 @ 5:13pm

i wasnt as pleased with FO4 as i was expecting to be my first story only playthru was about 50 hours, i wanted to get one of the endings before it was spoiled by the interwebs.

the dialogue options really leave alot to be desired, i feel like i am very shoe horned in the dialogue choices have very little impact on the world, i feel like my choices in new vegas impacted the world much more than FO4

the settlement building is a very poorly executed idea, but i do like the idea and cant wait for the modders to fix it.

the inventory is infuriating, why cant i sort guns by ammo type? why cant i sort Armour pieces by body parts?

dont get me wrong im still going to recommend it, because i know modders will take care of all of these things, its just sad bethesda didnt
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds