Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for racism? Are you kidding me?

• Avenged_Fate
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #15514 by Avenged_Fate
Banned for racism? Are you kidding me? was created by Avenged_Fate
Literally, out of everyone saying "n*gg*r", you ban me?
The only thing related to racism I said was "all this racism, I literally can't", while players like Esketit we're the ones spamming racial slurs.
Go check the logs, the battle recorder, Mumble or whatever it is that you need to check to prove my point, but I did *not* say anything racist.
You took the shotgun approach and banned everyone (or just me) you saw talking at the time.
I'm sorry if I seem rude or disrespectful, but I *am* pissed. I got punished for joking around while other people actually broke the rules and probably got away with it.
Avenged_Fate
(re-posted on "Ban Appeals" due to mistake while posting)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Avenged_Fate.
More
6 years 2 months ago #15516 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Banned for racism? Are you kidding me?
I watched you play with it until it came back and hit you. Too bad.
  • Avenged_Fate
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #15517 by Avenged_Fate
Replied by Avenged_Fate on topic Banned for racism? Are you kidding me?
Play with what? Hit me with what?
I was the one saying "stop with the spam" while people spammed music (a clear violation of your rules), while they swore and said racial slurs, and you ban me for saying "all this racism, I literally can't"?
Was it too bad for the actual spammers?
Why do you think I asked to check the footage from the round to prove my point?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Avenged_Fate.
More
6 years 2 months ago #15519 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Banned for racism? Are you kidding me?
You played with the n-word like there was no tomorrow while using the false pretense of advice-giving to skirt around getting into trouble.

"You can't say n****r here. n****r n****r n****r."

You weren't the only one banned.
  • Avenged_Fate
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #15520 by Avenged_Fate
I'm sorry, but that's just not true.
Like I said before, the only thing I said was "I literally can't with this racism".
In fact, the only two things I said was that, in Black Gold in the starting screen, about 30 seconds before squad time, and "stop the spamming" during the end screen after Bijar.
I did joke with the subject, when I said "I can't with this racism", while trying to be funny, but did not use racial slurs.
You're mixing this up with someone else. There's no "probably" here, I know what I said and will stand by it.
  • Avenged_Fate
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #15679 by Avenged_Fate
After reconsidering my stance on the subject, I would like to apologize for what happened.
I have been banned before for purposefully teamkilling what had been my "squadleader" in that particular round, a mistake that I promised not to ever engage in ever again, as well as acting the fool. The ban was lifted, and I got back to playing on HOG. The only cases of teamkilling that you'll see me engage in now are only accidental.
I've said on that other post that I'm a serious player, that I enjoy the atmosphere, not just in PR, but in HOG as well, and anyone, and I mean, anyone that's ever played with me knows that I'm a committed player. Sure, I might have my own idiosyncrasies, I might stutter and swear, but at the the end of the day, all I want is to play with other people and have my dose of fun. I don't always have the time to play PR, leading me to be many months away from the game, but when I do get to play, I don't usually screw around, aiming for a ban. This is something I still believe 100%.
About what happened on the night of my ban, I would like to apologize for my brashness, anger and any possible sign of disrespect, but I was just upset at what had happened, as I believed, and still believe the whole situation was a little bit unfair for me. I am, however, prepared to accept the admins' version, as well as the punishment.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, not just to the admins themselves, but also to any players who might have been offended by any potencial racial slurs.
This is not me as a player, and this is absolutely not me as a person.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds