***HOG-Event*** OpHidRed Commander and Squadleader Constellation Announcement

• pwner_pt
  • pwner_pt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16598 by pwner_pt
Commander and Squadleader Constellation Announcement

The draws have resulted in the following constellation. Due to some short-term cancellations, this is only an interim result. We still have room for one Infantry Squad Leader each. In addition, more registrations are allowed, so please do not hesitate to contact us via Teamspeak or our contacts (Hailey, Super_65, pwner_pt, Bulte). The event will be open, but there will be a password shortly before the start which will be published tomorrow. Short-term participation is permitted. Of course, already registered persons have priority. You are welcome to ask questions in our forum or in the teamspeak. We try to answer them as soon as possible. Further information will be shared tomorrow.

CommanderTrans
ArmourInfantry
Recon
USMCThefuzz
Heavenly[DPRC] Hablam
u|fear imdruid
ZIPPO B4TMAN
[DPRC] Hey_ya15
prwars nardz123
pierrethemonkey
RUHotstuff=vHc= marepop[PR]RPX|thermalpanda
Coalz101
GPnwhiskey
=HOG= Ruiz321
Dinked
=HOG= pwner_pt

Regards,

Your =HOG= Server
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dinked
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16601 by MarePop
Facepalm*

Rage im gonna buy you this www.amazon.com/Official-Dictionary-Sarca...marter/dp/1402769520

That application was just so you would stop bugging me, i didnt think you would take it seriously. I mean
"can you follow orders?"- NO
"dont take matters in your own hands, report leaders tthat dont cooperate bla bla bla...do you understand?"- NO
:)
Also i cant fly, and i especially cant fly cow's and especially, especially in combat situations
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
  • pwner_pt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16602 by pwner_pt
Lol....I will look into it tomorrow, what you think how many of those applications we received....we'll find a way xD
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16603 by MarePop
Sorry Pwner, i meant no disrespect. Im honestly not interested in tournament. Also i didnt think others would apply like that. Rage came into TS and threatened with some nasty stuff ( he mentioned balls and pliers) so i was like yea ill do it, he will see that application, figure that its a joke and that would be it.
Agan sorry for wasting your time
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16608 by Sgt.Gump
=HOG=pwner_pt Its Sgt.Grump/Gump.45 in game name. I registered as Squad leader for Russians, check your Direct message box, sent you message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwner_pt
  • pwner_pt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16624 by pwner_pt
@mare so you not gonna play at all or you just want another squadlead place? I can put you into recon. I just took the spot because nobody was applying for it. No problem to switch.

@sgt.grump I noticed your application. Just might have forgot to put you in the list. You fine with USMC infantry SqLead?
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by pwner_pt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sgt.Gump
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds