PR in a Nutshell...

• Dinked
  • Dinked's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #16938 by Dinked
PR in a Nutshell... was created by Dinked

Video credit: [DF?] Nighfall

yeehaw
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Dinked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sgt.Gump
More
6 years 1 week ago #16939 by Sgt.Gump
Replied by Sgt.Gump on topic PR in a Nutshell...
Pretty much PR in a nut shell. Either very tacticool, deadly or you end up surrendering/playing dead, things like this need to be changed, the player base needs to observe all possibilities before they happen and position themselves accordingly. take a look at "Squad v10 and Project Reality 1.5 teamwork" playlist to learn from US Army VBS combat simulator lessons, combat veterans, combat footage and fully detailed military camouflage training films to get the information into orders and usable knowledge with your squad. Type playlist name in on YouTube search bar and save the playlist to come back to it. New subject sections are added weekly so save the playlist, also come back to review old information. All lessons can be applied to the game. Subjects include indirect fires, artillery, camouflage in depth(shadows, foliage, background), individual movement techniques and much more to learn to keep your squad alive as long as possible when mixing and using all information in playlist the whole round. The playlist is structured and organized into lessons. Using what is taught in this playlist will increase realism, immersion and knowledge of average player making the game more fun. If you like the playlist let other people know about it, the camouflage and S.E.R.E section will make for epic moments if you are last few men against a full squad or more then you can survive long enough to be last man outnumbered hiding till found un-armed like me, then I cause trouble with dropped kits/grenades, maybe beat up an AFK at a FOB enemy built on defend cap I surrendered in.
More
6 years 1 week ago #16940 by Sgt.Gump
Here are some more screenshots of me playing dead/surrendering/greeting enemies and surviving. Also a picture of what using camouflage looks like from my perspective.
Attachments:
More
6 years 1 week ago #16941 by Renzzz
Replied by Renzzz on topic PR in a Nutshell...
Instead of fighting with your teammates you sit and watch them die. You don't even bait them out for kills. Then when they die you do not attempt to take a kit in order spam smokes and revive, you'd rather play dead or surrender? Nice strategy, man. Just give up and lose your two tickets that will inevitably happen after your death instead of putting up a fight for a chance to salvage something.
More
6 years 1 week ago #16943 by Sgt.Gump
You are assuming off of a few pictures out of 5000+. I don't do what you think I do. All the people who I'm with give up because they know I cant get them up because enemy is right there 20 feet away, I always revive if there is a medic and someone to revive and I have space from enemies, I don't want to be alone, I can cause more trouble with 2 people than myself. In these pictures I'm the last guy always, nobody to medic, they all died and I had a place to play dead or hide. Sometimes I hide right inside the medics body because I was trying to get him and I'm found. I help out and put in my work until I'm the last alive then I change fighting style to outnumbered. I never surrender defending caches, only flags because once most of enemy leaves I cause trouble for them. I do bait enemy in with friendlies while the friendlies are alive then I pretend I died with the friendly guys if I survive as last man. Hiding among bodies calling for medic as British or American especially to fake them out, I throw grenade and drop kit again or wait for helicopter to fly over/enemy gun to fire over and one shot some one head close then bait the medic if one comes. I'm having fun hiding, cycling my kit, beating up AFKs, putting enemy kits in doorways where the enemy will check the kit then I knife when they pick it up and go back to hiding. I bait their medics in. I never stop fighting, I wait for opportunities when enemy turns their back or thinks I died or escaped. I don't do this all the time because I die fighting like everyone else most of the time and only if I'm the last one do I surrender/hide/stealth fight. Don't fight when you are outnumbered, makes no sense and enemy will revive if you are outnumbered. Ive hid and thrown nades at them like I did tonight. If I have an APC coming for me on top of infantry and I'm the last guy outnumbered I'm not doing anything. I cant revive people when enemy infantry are walking all over them, I cant kill 5+ guys alone after everyone is dead. Even if I "spam" smoke they will hear the revive and 2 guys cant take out full squad. I only surrender when enemy is closing in and if I'm outnumbered, I hide in the first place hoping they don't find me. I'm there until they cap it and I'm alive to kill more. I know how to keep enemy from killing me in frenzy, I hide and wait till they are comfortable and they sometimes keep me around till I try some shit.
More
6 years 1 week ago #16944 by Sgt.Gump
I probably shouldn't have told you all that stuff I do while "surrendering". If the enemy doesn't find me playing dead, if the enemy doesn't keep me guarded or kill me then they made a big mistake because I aint done with them. Sometimes I think they think I'm joking, like I'm really still alive and you better find me before I get them. I don't even say I surrender sometimes if my hiding spot is really good. If they keep me guarded and don't turn their back I cant do anything except try to get one of my or their grenades off wounded. I care about the team I play on even they are so shitty enough to leave me defending all by myself outnumbered to begin with, its good fun.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds