Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

T72 taking 5 direct AP hits at close range and surviving

• KubraKhan
  • KubraKhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18844 by KubraKhan
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...rt_gpm_cq_128.PRdemo

My pc is on the rag and won't open it but the tank duel should be at around 3:05 of the round if anyone is interested. Ugh! Just the thought of that t72 crew all smug inside after taking 5 shots still makes my blood BOIL!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18845 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic T72 taking 5 direct AP hits at close range and surviving
i dunno, cant tell if those are all hits, last shot sure likes like it landed under it to me.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18852 by graysun
No, i know who was on the other end of the barrel and they are confused as well. I had already killed the other tank. It was 1v1.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18902 by Dinked
Maybe this has something to do with the *imo* below average hit registration associated with the HOG servers? For the longest I've had enemies tank through sniper shots to the chest/head like it was nothing. I've had them eat my bullets left and right until they finally died. I honestly think your tank situation was just a mixture of subpar infastructure and a lot of bad luck. I've never seen a tank go through 5 hits like that so im not sure if HOG hitreg even plays a role here, although we cant overlook the fact that this has long since been a huge problem that plenty of people have complained about.

yeehaw
  • KubraKhan
  • KubraKhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18940 by KubraKhan
I think the T72 ERA on that map is a bit op as well. I'm gonna lay more mines next time :)
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds