Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Bad admin complaint

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #25421 by don
Bad admin complaint was created by don
One of your admin (Hayley or something) was unnecessarily kicking people in PR. He was angry that we "took" his humvee. My squad was using it and loading up (in main) when he showed up and demanded it. After we told him to bugger off, this fine gentlemen decided to kick me.

Could one of you fellas tell this guy to stop abusing his kicking powers when someone is mean to him?

Thanks, typing this out while my toaster is reloading the game.

Don!
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by don.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 7 months ago #25423 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Bad admin complaint
There was no need to to swear at the guys in the humvee and carry on about it. Do not abuse other players. I was never in main and did not try to take your humvee. A player joined my squad and reported to me what u were saying. Then u came back and called me a dick in chat...U got kicked for that too. Now that I think about it I should have banned u. Ill catch up to u next time we are on.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25484 by don
Replied by don on topic Bad admin complaint
If you buddy cant handle people telling him to get out of a humvee that was already taken maybe he needs to chillax rather than run to daddy and ask him to kick other players. What is he, 5?

Even if I swore at him, (it was the other way around, your friend was abusing my guys in the humvee so we responded), maybe as a good admin you could have asked the other person what happened, rather than just send down the kick hammer without explanation. Doesnt that sound kind of a dickish thing to do?

If were offended by my statement we can deal with it like adults.

I, Don, am sorry for calling =HOG=HALEY11thACR a dick. Do you accept my apology and can we be friends?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 7 months ago #25485 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Bad admin complaint
He claimed that he got the humvee and u freaked out.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25490 by don
Replied by don on topic Bad admin complaint
Two of my guys and myself were in the humvee waiting for the rest of the squad to respawn. He jumped into the humvee and we told him to leave. He started spouting that humvees were not claimable, which is true, but we were in it already.

Essentially he wanted the grenade launcher and was telling my squad to vacate the vehicle so he can use it.

As for me coming back to call you a dick, that was a misunderstanding. Since he was a HOG member I assumed he was the admin that kicked me for telling him to pound sand.
More
4 years 7 months ago #25496 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Bad admin complaint
We only told you that Humvees are not claimable and that you should read/or know the server rules about assets we told ya nicely and your response was aggressive
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds