Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

About the DOD engagement rules

• Reddish_Radish
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #29379 by Reddish_Radish
About the DOD engagement rules was created by Reddish_Radish
So I recently registered on this forum. I was just checking the ban appeals and got up with this question:
If the enemy camps inside their dod, is it possible to kill them? (If there is no admin online, or the situation is SO urgent that players need to stop them immediately, say there is a cache right in front of Gaza IDF dod, and IDF assets are wrecking Hamas)
It has been bothering me for a long time, and now I've got the opportunity to ask this question on the forum.
It seems like there is no rule related to this specific situation. I want to get some OFFICIAL answers for this, so that players wouldn't hesitate when confronted with this kind of situation.

If there is a same question like this, It would be awesome to reply me with a link. Thank you.
More
3 years 1 month ago #29384 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic About the DOD engagement rules
We cannot have a rule for every single edge case. Whatever the admin deems at the time in-game you should follow. The best for yourself to govern is:

4.2 Stay away from enemy main/DOD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: $had0w, Reddish_Radish
More
3 years 1 month ago #29400 by $had0w
Replied by $had0w on topic About the DOD engagement rules
I was far from the enemy base. The enemy is a side in my base.
More
3 years 1 month ago #29401 by $had0w
Replied by $had0w on topic About the DOD engagement rules
Sorry, I wrote this letter wrong.
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #29406 by SLATuAn
Replied by SLATuAn on topic About the DOD engagement rules
For my opinion... Dont let em see u so they cant shoot u from DOD, if they see u then its ur fault and if u shot em into dod that clearly is ur fault, they have a reason to stay in DOD. they wont stay in there for the whole life when they have nothing fun.
DOD hog server rule is the best 1 , very simple to understand... if u check out other forum server there were a lot of drama of DOD complicated rules
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by SLATuAn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reddish_Radish
More
3 years 1 month ago #29416 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic About the DOD engagement rules
You can NEVER shoot into DOD.

You can fire from DOD in a defensive manner only.

Firing at a cache from DOD is offensive, and therefore not allowed.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds