Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Dabbington(?)-report

More
7 years 10 months ago #6482 by Greg
Dabbington(?)-report was created by Greg
I know it's stupid not to screenshot the scene but I didn't this time round, just b 12:50-1:00 (both AM) GMT 27/06/16, Silent Eagle (before Vadso), Dabbington (I believe) bombed our airfield, west bunker roof. It was at the end of the round and there weren't any team kills, but I believe mentioning it now, the scene will be fresh in the admins minds. The player I believe called dabbington then got out of the jet and then I saw him parachuting down just saying 'I just want my jet'..proceeded by a gentle 'fuck you', the most elegant line of ALL asshatters...I just wanted to bring it to your attention and I mentioned in the logs to check the battlerecorder.

After the bomb incident (10 minutes before the end of the round), the jet went north east above village and then came back to main high, which is when he got out, and as the trans heli..I saw him parachute back down.

Whilst mistakes happen from time to time, if saying 'I'm just waiting for my jet' and 'fuck you' instead of SORRY, isn't a clear indication for an asshat, I don't know what it is! Again, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

-gregjlanders
Thanks
More
7 years 10 months ago #6483 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Dabbington(?)-report
dabbinglobbin is the exact name
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds