• =HOG=Justice
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
7 years 9 months ago #7014 by =HOG=Justice
ZIPPO Admins Ignoring Rule Breaking was created by =HOG=Justice
I was on Hamas in Gaza Insurgency mode and both admins ZIPPO BATMAN and ZIPPO meatplow were on IDF side. I tried contacting them several times about one of their FOBs being in DoD and they completely ignored me on many attempts I made to get their attention including the !r function several times and by typing in all chat. They were not AFK based on meatplow having a high amount of kills and BATMAN being on the top of the list with a high score. It clearly states in your rules that you cannot build FOBs in DoD. Even a HOG member that was there but was not an admin asked me what was going on.

The IDF team was unable to get any caches and it makes me believe the admins were deliberately allowing that FOB to be in DoD to use at their advantage. Why have admins that will completely ignore pubbers and not do their job to enforce rules? It looks really bad, especially when both are on the side where the rule breaking is occurring.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #7015 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ZIPPO Admins Ignoring Rule Breaking
hey Justice, will look into it. If you can show the battle recorder that would help speed things up a bit. Will get back with you on this.

thanks.
More
7 years 9 months ago #7017 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic ZIPPO Admins Ignoring Rule Breaking
If neither myself nor Meatplow acted, then we were really quite busy. Being that we were, as I'm sure you are well aware, quite preoccupied with the battle, your messages may have been lost in the flow of messages and bullets.

While I am personally not inclined to apologize for being busy, I do respect your interest in maintaining community standards and the fact that you took responsible action in notifying the admins. I am sorry to not have caught your messages but to be honest, I recognize which firebase you are referring to (SW corner of Gaza city) and I also am sure that it was probably a matter of 3 or four steps out of bounds, something I would have taken out with relative ease if I were in your situation.

Remember that while admins do their best to maintain server standards, we aren't always there with the sole purpose of banning and kicking players. Admins are there to play with you all. If you were unable to demolish the firebase, I yet again, apologize for not catching your notifications.

ZIPPO, while affiliated with HOG for the purpose of keeping the server in order, will not stand for accusations such as "deliberately allowing that FOB to be in DoD to use at their advantage". While we cannot ask you to be mature when you approach these forums with complaints, I can refute your accusations.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7018 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic ZIPPO Admins Ignoring Rule Breaking
Since we can now agree that you were both admins in the server and the FOB in question was indeed in DoD, we can acknowledge the Battle Recorder video is no longer needed.

I have been an admin for years in the past and am currently one in another server. I do understand things get overlooked in the heat of battle and I myself want to play as much as possible without having to be constantly bothered with having to warn or kick players that are acting like idiots. I agree with you there. However, that is why I typed in all chat several times so that you would see it a lot easier and it wouldn't just scroll out of screen instantly like some !r reports do. I even managed to catch the attention of a couple of other players.

Whether I was able to demolish the FOB shouldn't be relevant with this issue, but nonetheless I did try and was unsuccessful seeing how the IDF team was making good use of it and spawning there in multitude and I was the only person trying to get rid of it. The only way I could have demolished it was prepping C4 beforehand because it was more than just a few steps in DoD.

If you HONESTLY did not catch ANY of my !r reports or all chat then I apologize for insinuating it was deliberate, but that is how it appeared to me,especially with there being two admins on.

I believe this should close the case now that we are all aware of it. Some of us do pay close attention to make sure everyone's game is fair and that rules are applied and enforced equally. Thanks for your response.

=HOG= Server Admin
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Justice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fenneclat
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7019 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic ZIPPO Admins Ignoring Rule Breaking

The only way I could have demolished it was prepping C4 beforehand because it was more than just a few steps in DoD.

Thank you.

Admin bro fist.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by fenneclat.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds