Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Help on dick, admins

• my ass
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7049 by my ass
Help on dick, admins was created by my ass
So i was playing on your server as trans and was shot down by aa. but since I was next to a hill it looked like i crashed. i tried explaining to the admin what happened but he would not listen and told me to go to a training server and then kicked me. when i rejoined he kicked me again. You guys need to have an admin purge or something because they're a bit too cocky for most peoples taste.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7050 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Help on dick admins
Greetings, my ass.

Is your in-game name T.Tankhell?

If so, you received a temporary ban which lasts for 3 hours after a report of you wasting/crashing helis.

It seemed like you were still getting a handle on it when you did several loops with an AH-6 Littlebird before landing it sideways in the USMC main base, Ramiel where it eventually blew up. I was not surprised to receive the report informing me that you had, once again lost a bird later on.

You can practice flying offline all you want with all the aircraft. Furthermore, there is a map called Airfield which gives you more air assets to experiment with than are currently available in-game.

I've crashed many helis and still do due to lag and circumstances, and you are by no means permanently banned from the server. This is just a heads-up that players don't enjoy people who are going to burn the team of tickets and kill them instead of flying them around.

I empathize with your need for help in regards to aforementioned "dick" and I'd be happy to send you any medical assistance in the form of an e-cookie.

Take care my fine ass,

B4TM4N
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by fenneclat.
More
7 years 9 months ago #7051 by fenneclat
Would an moderator help this young man find a more fitting user name? Much obliged.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #7054 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Help on dick admins
[2015-06-02 00:12:16] bae38bb59f8d3524441c37947feba59b Tankhell 68.227.254.
[2016-08-01 00:50:51] bf11f6fa96235072fffaeddc28d3feaf tankhell 68.227.252.
[2016-08-08 23:08:47] bf11f6fa96235072fffaeddc28d3feaf (1FE1) T.Tankhell 68.227.252.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #7055 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Help on dick admins
so maybe now it seems you are the ass.
More
7 years 9 months ago #7057 by fenneclat
I might add that the loops he flew were not intentional, so in retrospect, a kick would have sufficed.

You should already be able to play as the ban lasts for a short 3 hours.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds